• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6 Degrees of 78Cyclones (FBS Teams)

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona State and North Texas
Nice and surprisingly easy! I have seen Ariz. State play Cal, Cal play Ohio State and Ohio State play New Mexico State! So, 3 degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Sun Devils and the Aggies again.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice and surprisingly easy! I have seen Ariz. State play Cal, Cal play Ohio State and Ohio State play New Mexico State! So, 3 degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Sun Devils and the Aggies again.

You are too fast! Tried to edit.

Rice and North Texas

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are too fast! Tried to edit.

Rice and North Texas
I have seen Rice play LSU, LSU play Alabama and Alabama play North Texas. 3 degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Owls and the Mean Green again.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyoming and Tulane
Point for you, as I have not seen Wyoming yet. :thumb: So, the Cowboys are off the board, but feel free to use Tulane again.

Socreboard:

Blackshirts BLVD (5): Old Dominion, UTSA, UTEP, Georgia Southern and Wyoming
Cowboyinexile (4): Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte and New Mexico
Moab (2): Florida Atlantic, Florida International
wingsauce7 (1): Colorado State

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas St and San Jose St
Another point for you, as I have not seen the Red Wolves yet! :thumb: However, feel free to use the Spartans again.

Socreboard:

Blackshirts BLVD (6): Old Dominion, UTSA, UTEP, Georgia Southern, Wyoming and Arkansas State

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another point for you, as I have not seen the Red Wolves yet! :thumb: However, feel free to use the Spartans again.

Socreboard:

Blackshirts BLVD (6): Old Dominion, UTSA, UTEP, Georgia Southern, Wyoming and Arkansas State

So I had an idea... just tested it twice and got 2 points. It isn't fool proof, more of a good starting place idea from what I have learned and paid attention to from this thread.

figure-it-out-o.gif

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado and Rutgers
I have seen Colorado play Wisconsin, Wisconsin play Iowa, Iowa play Purdue, Purdue play Notre Dame and Notre Dame play Rutgers! 5 degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use either team again.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Air Force and South Alabama
I have not seen the Jaguars, so knock USA off the list and point for you! :thumb: Feel free to use the Falcons again though.

Socreboard:

Blackshirts BLVD (7): Old Dominion, UTSA, UTEP, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Arkansas State and South Alabama

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen the Jaguars, so knock USA off the list and point for you! :thumb: Feel free to use the Falcons again though.

Socreboard:

Blackshirts BLVD (7): Old Dominion, UTSA, UTEP, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Arkansas State and South Alabama

3 for 3.

You have a tell sir. lol

My original plan for the first 3 or 4 points was just to go with the most obscure teams. Then I started to pick up on stuff.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure do brag about what games you've seen in person a lot

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure do brag about what games you've seen in person a lot

I'd say it's fine here. I'd bet 90% of the posters here would kill to have that kind of college football experience. Probably my biggest brag was getting to see Eli Manning in his last college game ever (I have a story-please ask me the story) and that doesn't even register with this crowd.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it's fine here. I'd bet 90% of the posters here would kill to have that kind of college football experience. Probably my biggest brag was getting to see Eli Manning in his last college game ever (I have a story-please ask me the story) and that doesn't even register with this crowd.
Yep, it's all fun and games on a CFB Message Board. I want to hear the story! I assume that was the Ole Miss - Oklahoma State Sugar Bowl? If it involves a Hooker, Jagermeister and a fun night on Bourbon Street...Did I say that out loud? lol. BTW, my sister went to Archie's last game for Ole Miss (Auburn in Gator Bowl) and saw Peyton and Eli too! I only saw Peyton, so I cannot even keep up with my sister, and she is an Auburn fan! :)

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it's all fun and games on a CFB Message Board. I want to hear the story! I assume that was the Ole Miss - Oklahoma State Sugar Bowl? If it involves a Hooker, Jagermeister and a fun night on Bourbon Street...Did I say that out loud? lol. BTW, my sister went to Archie's last game for Ole Miss (Auburn in Gator Bowl) and saw Peyton and Eli too! I only saw Peyton, so I cannot even keep up with my sister, and she is an Auburn fan! :)

Nah nothing like that. It was the Cotton Bowl so no burbon street. Ole Miss fans can tailgate like no other though. Great fanbase.

I went with my cousins but didn't have a ticket. Picked one up off a scalper so I was by myself. Right before kickoff some Ole Miss frat boy walks in with a girl on each arm and is right in front of me. I'm in his ear the whole game. They end up winning and it was a little bit of BS by the refs. We had a shot at a Fields to Woods pass from about our 30 but the refs didn't spot the ball and let the clock run out. I'm a little miffed, but the dude pulls a flask out turns around and is here you need this more than I do right now. I thought that was pretty damn cool on his part.

Their fans are all class. They've killed us in bowl games but I've always had a soft spot for that program after that game.

Eli was killer btw. I saw Heupel, Crouch, and Sims/Applewhite (can't remember if it was one or both) during my time in Stillwater and Manning was far and away the best college quarterback I ever saw live.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah nothing like that. It was the Cotton Bowl so no burbon street. Ole Miss fans can tailgate like no other though. Great fanbase.

I went with my cousins but didn't have a ticket. Picked one up off a scalper so I was by myself. Right before kickoff some Ole Miss frat boy walks in with a girl on each arm and is right in front of me. I'm in his ear the whole game. They end up winning and it was a little bit of BS by the refs. We had a shot at a Fields to Woods pass from about our 30 but the refs didn't spot the ball and let the clock run out. I'm a little miffed, but the dude pulls a flask out turns around and is here you need this more than I do right now. I thought that was pretty damn cool on his part.

Their fans are all class. They've killed us in bowl games but I've always had a soft spot for that program after that game.

Eli was killer btw. I saw Heupel, Crouch, and Sims/Applewhite (can't remember if it was one or both) during my time in Stillwater and Manning was far and away the best college quarterback I ever saw live.
Nice, nice, nice! Funny, you didn't mention the ISU QBs you saw. lol. :) Seriously, it is amazing the players that one gets to see in a 4 year period (or longer) at a school in a Major Conference: Both Football and Basketball! Chuba for example. I saw the leading rusher in CFB simply by luck of the draw this year.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, nice, nice! Funny, you didn't mention the ISU QBs you saw. lol. :) Seriously, it is amazing the players that one gets to see in a 4 year period (or longer) at a school in a Major Conference: Both Football and Basketball! Chuba for example. I saw the leading rusher in CFB simply by luck of the draw this year.

I was in grad school for the Cotton Bowl. Came back down over Christmas Break so I lucked out. I seriously thought about making the trip to Ames this year but y'all were rolling and Baylor had just kicked our butt so I stayed away. Kinda regretted that after the game.