• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 Most Hated NFL Players

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Romananski - dirty player, who cheated who was also a dickhead in general all of which is just my opinion.
Conrad Dobler - habitually voted the game's dirtiest player during his playing days.
Rodney Harrison - rep for being a dirty player, generally n truly un-liked as evidenced by the lack of pro bowl/all bowl nominations during his career.
Joe 'Turkey' Jones - for suplexing Terry Bradshaw. Dirtiest play I've witnessed on a football field.
Jack Tatum - perception that he was dirty and the hit on Darryl Stingley being perceived as dirty.

Honorable Mention
Daniel Snyder - for destroying that bitch I couldn't stand, but loved anyway.

Last edited:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Kelley
Thurman Thomas
Bruce Smith
Andre Reed
Cornelius Bennett

All members of the fucking Bills team in the 90's that constantly kept Marino from going to another Super Bowl. We just couldn't stop them and I hated all of them. Hell, Kelley was even a Miami Hurricane but that doesn't matter. Other than that it would be Tom Brady, Michael Vick, and every diva wide receiver that's played in the last 20 years so that list is really long.

That would be the top five reasons why I’m a Bills fan.

:suds:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the top five reasons why I’m a Bills fan.

:suds:
I'm sure it is. I'm no longer a Bills hater, mainly because we've sucked against everybody equally pretty much since Marino retired.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Kelley
Thurman Thomas
Bruce Smith
Andre Reed
Cornelius Bennett

All members of the fucking Bills team in the 90's that constantly kept Marino from going to another Super Bowl. We just couldn't stop them and I hated all of them. Hell, Kelley was even a Miami Hurricane but that doesn't matter. Other than that it would be Tom Brady, Michael Vick, and every diva wide receiver that's played in the last 20 years so that list is really long.
Cowboys, Giants, Skins woulda beat him anyways ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current
Travis Kelce
Rob Gronkowski
Tyreek Hill
Antonio Brown
Suh

I wouldn't say "hate" but maybe more annoying to me. Tyreek has the off field stuff and his behavior bothers me. The other two really annoy me. Antonio Brown I don't need to go into detail.

I feel like I have forgiven all the past players I didn't like. Never really cared for

Jared Allen
Warren Sapp
Jerome Bettis
Philip Rivers
Stephen Cooper

@TKOSpikes Curious why you call Whitner a coward... I am only curious not looking to argue or anything like that. Whitner is a player I knew well and I am just wondering where that is coming from. I hadn't heard if there is a story behind it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current
Travis Kelce
Rob Gronkowski
Tyreek Hill
Antonio Brown
Suh

I wouldn't say "hate" but maybe more annoying to me. Tyreek has the off field stuff and his behavior bothers me. The other two really annoy me. Antonio Brown I don't need to go into detail.

I feel like I have forgiven all the past players I didn't like. Never really cared for

Jared Allen
Warren Sapp
Jerome Bettis
Philip Rivers
Stephen Cooper

@TKOSpikes Curious why you call Whitner a coward... I am only curious not looking to argue or anything like that. Whitner is a player I knew well and I am just wondering where that is coming from. I hadn't heard if there is a story behind it.

Monday Night, 2000-something.

Bills lead by 19 (or maybe it was 16?) over the Cowboys with under 3:00

The final on-side kick before the Boys winning FG, Whitner watched it dribble past him. I’m not being obtuse either. Trickled over his feet.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys, Giants, Skins woulda beat him anyways ;)
Even if they would have I would have loved the chance. They haven't been there since 1984 when I was 7 and didn't care about football yet. Would be nice just to see them there win or lose.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. Not as accurate as I remembered.

Lead was only 8…
Whitner overplayed it but then pulled up instead of diving at it. Of course not the only reason for my dislike of him, but this one always stood out.

Long time coming for a Bills home Monday night game.

3:16:30 mark…

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they would have I would have loved the chance. They haven't been there since 1984 when I was 7 and didn't care about football yet. Would be nice just to see them there win or lose.
Marino certainly deserved better, no doubts

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino certainly deserved better, no doubts
The Marino pass-off-the-helmet that ruined the 85 Bears' perfect season on Monday night is still etched in my brain.

As a Bears fan, i was fully expecting a rematch and for Marino and the Fins to make it to the Super Bowl in 85. But the Patriots pulled off the impossible that year and won all 3 road playoff games.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear that Harbaugh has made Kaepernick an honorary captain for UofM's spring game?
Well, you are talking to a southern boy here - so I'll stick with that as a response: "Nothing good ever came from Michigan" - so it's fitting.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear that Harbaugh has made Kaepernick an honorary captain for UofM's spring game?
Unfortunate of Harbaugh to send a message to his players that pouting about your position on the depth chart and your contract, then wrapping yourself in a flag of righteousness after the fact, is to be honored

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunate of Harbaugh to send a message to his players that pouting about your position on the depth chart and your contract, then wrapping yourself in a flag of righteousness after the fact, is to be honored

Not getting into any of that. I just think it's funny. What's wrong with Harbaugh, he could pick a meeeechegan man instead? Someone like HOFer, Heisman winner & national champion Charles Woodson would have been a great honorary captain.

So the coach who would have left ann arbor had the Vikings hired him goes outside of the program. Great decision on his part.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any player from ann arbor

End of list.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not getting into any of that. I just think it's funny. What's wrong with Harbaugh, he could pick a meeeechegan man instead? Someone like HOFer, Heisman winner & national champion Charles Woodson would have been a great honorary captain.

So the coach who would have left ann arbor had the Vikings hired him goes outside of the program. Great decision on his part.
Well yeah all that aside...You'd think a Michigan Alum would be a more worthy choice

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chuck was honorary captain against Ohio a few years ago.

Nobody cares about spring football here. It’s practice. And it’s cold.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Harbs isn’t recruiting old white guys.

Keep that in mind.