• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers vs Seahawks II

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are gonna get our asses kicked

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers fans be up in this thread like. . .
giphy.gif

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle at home at night/primetime is a different team. The hype is real. It's not the advantage it was 5 or so years ago when they had an elite defense, but it's still gonna be tough.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers fans be up in this thread like. . .
giphy.gif

Well considering who the 49ers were missing the last time it's going to be interesting to see how they do with so many injuries.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Their sixth stringer is good enough to carve up the 49ers weak defense.

I will predict no "carve up" by their run game. We won't stop their run game cold, but no carve up.

Imagine if we didn't have Mostert, Breida, and Coleman? So we have a big advantage in this game.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/201...***********&utm_medium=dt&utm_campaign=affref

No further injuries....huge!

Getting Tartt back would be big.

That bye week would be nice, allowing everyone more time to heal, especially Ford and Person.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will predict no "carve up" by their run game. We won't stop their run game cold, but no carve up.

Imagine if we didn't have Mostert, Breida, and Coleman? So we have a big advantage in this game.

Oh I know I actually think the opposite frankly Wilson will be their running game. However I had to beat Montalban to the punch with the doom and gloom.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh I know I actually think the opposite frankly Wilson will be their running game. However I had to beat Montalban to the punch with the doom and gloom.

AHHH............yes, the guy who'll always manage to find the 'Dark lining'

[i'm supposed to know already. :-)]

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marshawn Lynch will get some yards but can't imagine he'll be effective out of the backfield? Nor effective on blitz pick ups? Not saying he can't do it all, but you can't just walk into a team and be in sync.

He's been in Seattle before but not since 2015, thats a lot of time in NFL years.

I would expect an 8 man front to stop the run, we need to force them to pass more. We blitzed Wilson the last game and otherwise got to him, I would expect a few more blitzes.

The left DE REALLY needs to keep Wilson inside, assume he has the ball and tackle him anyway. Make him work and feel the tackle, even if he doesn't have the ball. After watching what the Rams did with roll-outs, we don't want Wilson outside.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn Lynch will get some yards but can't imagine he'll be effective out of the backfield? Nor effective on blitz pick ups? Not saying he can't do it all, but you can't just walk into a team and be in sync.

He's been in Seattle before but not since 2015, thats a lot of time in NFL years.

I would expect an 8 man front to stop the run, we need to force them to pass more. We blitzed Wilson the last game and otherwise got to him, I would expect a few more blitzes.

The left DE REALLY needs to keep Wilson inside, assume he has the ball and tackle him anyway. Make him work and feel the tackle, even if he doesn't have the ball. After watching what the Rams did with roll-outs, we don't want Wilson outside.

Oh no Lynch will just beast mode his way down the field.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks’ offensive line having problems heading into finale versus 49ers

Seattle having offensive line issues, ah shucks!

More so there are no excuses, if we lose this game then we don't deserve the West nor No. 1 seed.

Agreed. But in reality, I was hoping for at least a 9-7 season and MAYBE reaching the wildcard. This team has wildly outperformed expectations to be in the playoffs already, and to be on the verge of being a 13 win team. They are a year or two ahead of schedule.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. Our ends have no pass rush discipline and don't cover their areas well. Its the reason we've only had one sack in the last 4 games.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed. But in reality, I was hoping for at least a 9-7 season and MAYBE reaching the wildcard. This team has wildly outperformed expectations to be in the playoffs already, and to be on the verge of being a 13 win team. They are a year or two ahead of schedule.

I had predicted the same so also very ELATED this season. After going thru 6 years of misery, how can any 49er fan have a "dark cloud" mentality? :-)

IMO they're one year ahead of schedule and a huge key was last years LOSING last season. Because we were able to draft Nick Bosa at #2 overall. There are quite a few players stepping up this season, but seems like Bosa was a 'catalyst'?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with Seattle beat up at RB and heavily dinged on defense, they have the advantage over us b/c they're at home and they have Wilson. The Niners have struggled against mobile Qbs all year (Jackson, Murray, Wilson, etc.) and Wilson's seahawks seem to have the Niners' number.

Having said all that, if we're ever gonna beat Seattle, it's now. Yea, we've got injuries all over the defense, but so do they and for some weird reason, they've played relatively poorly at home. So this is our best chance in years, and with the division title and HVA on the line, it's now or never.

For some reason our defense can't keep Wilson down late in games, so if we don't have a 3 score lead in the 4th quarter, I think we lose again. The good news is that we likely win the wildcard game in Philly the next week.