• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers trying out Tyrell Sutton

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scout.com: Tyrell Sutton Profile

Here is another draft favorite of mine! He has been used as a FB and HB in the NFL. Can catch out of the backfield and is a powerful quick runner, surely he'll be signed :)

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout.com: Tyrell Sutton Profile

Here is another draft favorite of mine! He has been used as a FB and HB in the NFL. Can catch out of the backfield and is a powerful quick runner, surely he'll be signed :)

Nice hands, nice field vision, runs with bad intentions. Looks like he gets caught from behind a lot, but could be a nice little addition. I will say that although he's a little green in the blocking arena, I like what I've seen from Miller so far.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he is to small to play fullback @ 5'8 213 lb's... I'm surprised we have taken a look at these fullbacks Heath Evans,Mike Karney,Madison Hedgecock..

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is to small to play fullback @ 5'8 213 lb's... I'm surprised we have taken a look at these fullbacks Heath Evans,Mike Karney,Madison Hedgecock..

Wonder if Dixon's job is on the line. Not that this kid can be the "power back" for us, but Dixon definitely seems to be the odd man out at RB rotation.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wonder if Dixon's job is on the line. Not that this kid can be the "power back" for us, but Dixon definitely seems to be the odd man out at RB rotation.

The Niners are probably looking for another body for their PS. They just elevated C Jones and placed Tukuafo on IR which created an openning in the PS

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners are probably looking for another body for their PS. They just elevated C Jones and placed Tukuafo on IR which created an openning in the PS

Don't we have another RB on the PS?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking down another tryout tuesday (NBC)

49ers: running backs Dimitri Nance, Jalen Parmele, Tyrell Sutton.

Tried out two other RBs too. I guess they are preparing for Gore to miss some significant time.

This made me laugh, Bengals: defensive lineman Kentwan Balmer. Did McCloughan get hired by the Bengals this offseaon? Lawson, Clements, Mays, and now Balmer?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Balmer sucks beyond our belief when the Colts don't even give him a sniff.