• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers RT Anthony Davis calls Wisconsin town a "shit hole"

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, to be fair, Appleton kind of is a shithole. It would be like the 49ers being in Bakersfield instead of San Francisco, but smaller and with colder weather.

Appleton isn't exactly a big league city. I don't know that I'd say it out loud, but it's his opinion, just as long as he owns it.

On the other hand, he not only represents himself, but he also represents the 49ers, the organization can't be too happy about that. It's not exactly a positive public relations moment.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said what he said. People who live in that shit-hole town should be the only ones commenting on here. Hawk fans have found the way here only to shit on the 9ers.....stay classy!!!!!

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ they're assholes, save a couple (the one whos got the boobs in his avi and the one with the russell wilson avi come to mind as good ones)

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis shits on a community and 9er fans just think that it is big, bad Seahawks fans being mean to them.

Davis screwed up. He should have kept his mouth shut. It does not matter what team he plays on.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis shits on a community and 9er fans just think that it is big, bad Seahawks fans being mean to them.

Davis screwed up. He should have kept his mouth shut. It does not matter what team he plays on.

Yeah, you just worry about Shermans mouth. You obviously have more to worry about than we do.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said what he said. People who live in that shit-hole town should be the only ones commenting on here. Hawk fans have found the way here only to shit on the 9ers.....stay classy!!!!!

I assume he's including Green Bay in the shit-hole comment so as someone who lives here I formally grant him clemency for his remarks.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you just worry about Shermans mouth. You obviously have more to worry about than we do.

Show me where Sherman ever insulted an entire community by calling it a shithole.

Yeah, he walks the line and I do wish that he would keep his mouth shut but his comments are of an entirely different nature.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ they're assholes, save a couple (the one whos got the boobs in his avi and the one with the russell wilson avi come to mind as good ones)

Yeah. Right. It is the Seahawks fans who are the problem when you have assholes on your side who completely flood the board with massive amounts of anti-Seattle posts.

Try looking in the mirror before making such blanket statements.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who care's what Davis said he was just being an asshole and very fitting from the team he play's from and the Niner troll's.

if the shoe fit's.

[YOUTUBE]-o30wacwdoc[/YOUTUBE]

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Right. It is the Seahawks fans who are the problem when you have assholes on your side who completely flood the board with massive amounts of anti-Seattle posts.

Try looking in the mirror before making such blanket statements.

Lets take a look at the front page:

the thread about who will win the super bowl went 6 posts before a seahawks fan made it about the 9ers and hawks.

the thread asking whos been to a super bowl, a seahawk fan attempts to make it about the 9ers and hawks

9ers/Pack Game thread...post 16

then there is this thread

this was a quick scan of the first page. you guys need to quit playing the victim.