• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Injuries - WTF!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When offensive lineman roll up on your legs and the weight forces your leg to bend the wrong way, I don't conditioning programs help that much. Many of the injuries were knee and an ankle injury. There really isn't anything that can prevent that.
Boas has already had one torn ACL before this one in HS and he had injuries in college as well. That was the main reason I didn’t want the cards going anywhere near him in the draft. This ACL was bad luck when you see the play, but injuries were going to be an issue for him regardless IMO.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boas has already had one torn ACL before this one in HS and he had injuries in college as well. That was the main reason I didn’t want the cards going anywhere near him in the draft. This ACL was bad luck when you see the play, but injuries were going to be an issue for him regardless IMO.
Injuries might be an issue with him one day but this isn't one I would put. Thomas got injured on the next play. Similar thing. Just bad luck.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is there a good video of the injury? Was it from the turf or did a player cause it?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a good video of the injury? Was it from the turf or did a player cause it?
He was blocked to the ground and his foot looked like it kind of stuck to the turf. Awkward fall. He was not rolled up on by an olinman as some are saying.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries might be an issue with him one day but this isn't one I would put. Thomas got injured on the next play. Similar thing. Just bad luck.
I rewatched the play and he was not rolled up on by an olineman. He was simply blocked to the ground and his knee gave out. I am not sure that happens to a less injury prone person, but who knows. Bad luck either way.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was blocked to the ground and his foot looked like it kind of stuck to the turf. Awkward fall. He was not rolled up on by an olinman as some are saying.

27 second mark Thomas trying to offer words of encouragement to Bosa on the cart. Little did he know he was going to need that cart himself in a minute...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not positive about the extent of the injuries, but wow!!!

Garoppolo
Mostert
Thomas
Verett
Kittle
Ford
Coleman
Bosa

I thoroughly enjoy watching the niners get kicked around, but their injury situation has been ridiculous. Even I feel somewhat bad for them.
Yes. Our six best players are out. You forgot Deebo Samuel who is the top receiver.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rewatched the play and he was not rolled up on by an olineman. He was simply blocked to the ground and his knee gave out. I am not sure that happens to a less injury prone person, but who knows. Bad luck either way.
The way Bosa plays makes him susceptable to injury. he has not been injury-free for four seasons now.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Gaprporlrorlolol getting injured actually makes the 49ers better.

Rams/Hawks/Cards need to be cautious now.