• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers - Eagles

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Mullins gets the nod again this week and we get Kittle back and maybe (according to Shanahan at least) Samuel. At home they should be able to do enough to beat a winless eagles team:

49ers -23
Eagles - 20

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like Mullins gets the nod again this week and we get Kittle back and maybe (according to Shanahan at least) Samuel. At home they should be able to do enough to beat a winless eagles team:

49ers -23
Eagles - 20

I called two close games due to injuries and the 49ers won both going away.

The Eagles are a better team on paper than both NY teams, but not quite playing to the talent. The 49ers are getting Kittle back so i'll just say the 49ers by 9.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called two close games due to injuries and the 49ers won both going away.

The Eagles are a better team on paper than both NY teams, but not quite playing to the talent. The 49ers are getting Kittle back so i'll just say the 49ers by 9.
I'm just worried that with three of their 4 D linemen down as well as both starting Corners and a starting linebacker they won't be able to stop the eagles the way they should.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm just worried that with three of their 4 D linemen down as well as both starting Corners and a starting linebacker they won't be able to stop the eagles the way they should.

Just read how the 49ers were sluggish coming off their back to back road games last year. The first time they tried to fumble away the game against Pittsburgh; the second time they lost to Atlanta. The extended road games are just too tiring mentally as well as physically.

I now think it'll be a close, low scoring game. Every long snap needs to be good.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are in rough shape, but they're nowhere near the shitshow that NY/NY are. SF needs this one to keep any chances afloat, and with Kittle back and possibly Deebo, perhaps Mullens can keep it going. First things fucking last....how bout a game with no injuries.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That throw right there tells you why Mullins is a good sub but not a starter.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrendous O Line play from the 49ers

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Horrendous O Line play from the 49ers

Yes, ALL five didn't play well at some point or another. Whether run blocking or pass protect, one or another seemed to break down? But a little credit to the Eagles D-line, they're good too.

Add to that someone missed a block on the play where Mullens fumbled. The play where the ball was batted out of his hand. Whether TE or RB, someone missed an assignment.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yep, mentioned this i think two weeks ago, the concern is the run game before the pass game. Not saying the passing game is good but the passing game works off an effective run game. We don't need to be the top rushing team in the NFL, but good enough to make the D think run first. Then all of these 'misdirection' pass plays work much better.

The run game hasn't been effective.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, ALL five didn't play well at some point or another. Whether run blocking or pass protect, one or another seemed to break down? But a little credit to the Eagles D-line, they're good too.

Add to that someone missed a block on the play where Mullens fumbled. The play where the ball was batted out of his hand. Whether TE or RB, someone missed an assignment.
It was only the horrendous play of Mullins that overshadowed how bad Trent Williams played.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was only the horrendous play of Mullins that overshadowed how bad Trent Williams played.

When the O-line is playing poorly.....the entire line....then the entire offense doesn't work. The run games doesn't work which leads to the passing game not working. The QB gets the most blame for an inept offense, thats just the way it goes.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the O-line is playing poorly.....the entire line....then the entire offense doesn't work. The run games doesn't work which leads to the passing game not working. The QB gets the most blame for an inept offense, thats just the way it goes.
Yeah, McGlinchey got dominated almost as much as Williams did.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brunskill got manhandled even more, granted Fletcher Cox and friends ARE good too.
I Still think the terrible mistakes and bad throws by Mullins were the worst part. Missing the TD throw to Jusckyzk on the opening drive, throwing the terrible pick down by the goal line and then the even worse pick six were inexcusable but, yeah, I was shocked at the horrendous play of the O Line.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I Still think the terrible mistakes and bad throws by Mullins were the worst part. Missing the TD throw to Jusckyzk on the opening drive, throwing the terrible pick down by the goal line and then the even worse pick six were inexcusable but, yeah, I was shocked at the horrendous play of the O Line.

Clearly Mullens didn't play well, but for me the problems started up front. Why? because up front is for BOTH the run and pass.

The Mullen fumble was due to a TE or RB missing his block, don't think that was on the O-line.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yep, Wentz was allowed to get outside too many times.

Yep, if Armstead can't play within the scheme, he's being paid too much. One time you might overlook it, but this is way too many times in the same game. It tells us he just can't play it, not a one-off mistake.