• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Cuts_9-3-2011

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jones is someone that i wouldn't miss.

Which Williams? I assume Ian?

Brock has been alright thus far in the preaseason.

Yeah Ian Williams. He didnt seem to show very much to make the team. Never really read all that much about him preforming that well either. Just had a little hype because of that ESPN special.

As for Brock, from what I have seen from him compared to Adams, Adams seemed to play better and seems to have a higher ceiling. I wasnt all that impressed with Brock. I am using alot of what I've seen last year from Adams to weigh my opinion too.

I probably though, shouldnt say huge mistake by the staff because I'm obviously not seeing them everyday like they are so gotta give their opinion more weight. From what I have seen and read though, I'm a litte surprised and disappointed that Adams got cut.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I want him or understand why he would come here or how he would fit, but Carson Palmer might be a veteran on the market next week depending on how he and Bengal's play their hands.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I want him or understand why he would come here or how he would fit, but Carson Palmer might be a veteran on the market next week depending on how he and Bengal's play their hands.

Even if that is the case, his chances of going to Seattle is almost definite.