• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4) Dallas Mavericks vs. 5) Utah Jazz

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You catch the Stephen A rant about how Dallas should’ve sat Luka?

Well they should have sat him earlier than 4 minutes to go up 29.:

Me a few minutes ago on the Jazz board: I don’t get this. Dallas is so stupid to play Doncic this long in a blowout after they almost lost him for longer:

View attachment 294869

Stupid. What if the Whiteside hit injured him? Up 29.

That One Guy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Utah team is going to have a fire sale if they lose this series. Utah should trade Gobert to Dallas for Dinwiddie, Bertans and Hardaway.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me a few minutes ago on the Jazz board: I don’t get this. Dallas is so stupid to play Doncic this long in a blowout after they almost lost him for longer:

View attachment 294869

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 294869

Should have sat most or all the starters. Luka still didn't go out until a minute later and Finney-Smith was still out there. Kidd has done a great job but gotta be smarter.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have sat most or all the starters. Luka still didn't go out until a minute later and Finney-Smith was still out there. Kidd has done a great job but gotta be smarter.

Even people here in Salt Lake are complaining about how Quinn Snyder plays his starters in blowout games. There was a game where the Jazz were up by 30 something points and Gobert was still on the court. It bugged the hell out of me. There were a few people who said that the Jazz needed to get in a rhythm, even if they had no chance of winning or that they needed to experiment with some different lineups. Some said that Luca was still on the court so therefore it was OK for Mitchell to be there and pull his hamstring or whatever.

It’s just stupid. I know you can slip in the shower or get hit by a bus, but don’t have someone in a non-competitive competitive game when you’re down by 30+ points. Even worse when you’re up by 28+ with four minutes to go. I promise you I won’t be hypocrite if my team gives up a 28 point lead in the last four minutes. I won’t ask why the starters weren’t there. You know, because they all care about what I think.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has not one single post been made in this game?