• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2nd seed Gonzaga vs 7th seed Iowa - TBS - 7:10 pm EST

Who wins

• Total voters

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't before, but I'm a believer in Gonzaga at this point. It would be good to see them in a conference that gets more respect. I suppose to get there they would need to step it up in other sports?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't before, but I'm a believer in Gonzaga at this point. It would be good to see them in a conference that gets more respect. I suppose to get there they would need to step it up in other sports?

Football reigns supreme. No football, no love.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always the class act, I see. Keyboard warrior and know it all. I suspect this is all you got because acting as you do, why would anyone want you around? You go off on people on this thread weekly...careful; you are running out of targets. Enjoy your pathetic little life here as that's all you got.

Oh noes! Cockgobbler here doesn't think I'm classy! What ever shall I do? Perhaps remind him that he still hasn't addressed any of the points I've brought up, and every time I mention them (how he's being a know-it-all douchebag too, how he's a cum guzzling hypocrite for trying to accuse me of the same behavior, as well as a litany of other hypocritical behavior) he changes the subject and starts whining about the dirty words.

Despite my abrasive nature I still get along with more people on here than you do, you pathetic loser. What's that say about the sad state of your life?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh noes! Cockgobbler here doesn't think I'm classy! What ever shall I do? Perhaps remind him that he still hasn't addressed any of the points I've brought up, and every time I mention them (how he's being a know-it-all douchebag too, how he's a cum guzzling hypocrite for trying to accuse me of the same behavior, as well as a litany of other hypocritical behavior) he changes the subject and starts whining about the dirty words.

Despite my abrasive nature I still get along with more people on here than you do, you pathetic loser. What's that say about the sad state of your life?

You seem to berate someone on here each week; just can't help yourself so I suspect most of those think you are a piece of work. I did see the poster you beat up on last week come back to kiss your ring yesterday. Probably should have let his wife defend him; would have done a better job. This is your domain, no doubt about that and that's all you have. No way you make it in the business community.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to berate someone on here each week; just can't help yourself so I suspect most of those think you are a piece of work. I did see the poster you beat up on last week come back to kiss your ring yesterday. Probably should have let his wife defend him; would have done a better job. This is your domain, no doubt about that and that's all you have. No way you make it in the business community.

Nice job complaining about me berating someone and then berating him yourself. That's some world-class hypocrisy, you're working on. You do know that most people consider that to be a bad thing, right?

Oh and for what it's worth, I don't typically call people in the business community cocksuckers, but I don't glad-hand and kiss ass just for the sake of getting along. I tell people what I think , and why I think it which is why my opinion is generally respected, and why I'm a successful business owner. (which affords me the opportunity to spend 4 straight days sitting in my mancave watching my favorite sport and drinking)

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolly beat up on me last week? And I kissed his ring yesterday? That's news to me. What say you Trolly, should I have had my wife come defend me because she makes more money than me (because, you know, a REAL man would never let his wife make more than him, let alone admit it on an internet message board!!)

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolly beat up on me last week? And I kissed his ring yesterday? That's news to me. What say you Trolly, should I have had my wife come defend me because she makes more money than me (because, you know, a REAL man would never let his wife make more than him, let alone admit it on an internet message board!!)

I think he's just confused that people can have a heated discussion about one topic and then turn around and have completely civil discourse on the next subject.

The funny thing is, (with a few exceptions) I generally have a fairly short memory when it comes to arguing with people. I know I've had some pretty lively disagreements with several people around here, but I don't bother to keep track of who I'm feudin' with. If somebody makes a good point, I'll give them credit for it, and if somebody says something stupid, I'll call them out. I don't care who it is in either case.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup; like a dog on it's back with it's legs in the air. The abuser and the abuse-ee. you both deserve each other.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup; like a dog on it's back with it's legs in the air. The abuser and the abuse-ee. you both deserve each other.
And Frank Kaminsky is a Mike Miller clone who didn't deserve to be an All-American, got it.