• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude what is your deal. 9 times out of 10 I agree with most of your takes on here, but heaven forbid someone disagrees about the fucking self appointed king and you become a complete asshole. And I agree, he isn't the only one. I hate flopping in any sport. How is the ring chasing false? That is his entire legacy. Maybe lack of heart was the wrong word, but he doesn't have that killer instinct, will punch his own mama in the mouth to win mentality that MJ and Kobe had.

That's what he does

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you want KD to win? I'd thought a GS fan would be salty about KD's departure.

Not at all. Dude laid it all on the line and helped to bring 2 more championships and 3 finals appearances in his time here. Why would we be salty? Because he left? Clearly things weren't working out the way he envisioned but he didn't create any unnecessary drama on the way out. Either way he's getting a standing O when he returns to the bay.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude what is your deal. 9 times out of 10 I agree with most of your takes on here, but heaven forbid someone disagrees about the fucking self appointed king and you become a complete asshole. And I agree, he isn't the only one. I hate flopping in any sport. How is the ring chasing false? That is his entire legacy. Maybe lack of heart was the wrong word, but he doesn't have that killer instinct, will punch his own mama in the mouth to win mentality that MJ and Kobe had.
You call it ring chasing. I call it getting the fuck out of sports hell, Cleveland, Ohio. I can’t blame any athlete for wanting to get out of that place. He took whale shit to the Finals and it was evident he couldn’t close the deal with a supporting cast of whale shit. So he pulled anchor. Why would you hold that against a player? You were hyping KD earlier. That guy is a ring chaser.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad at all. I'm just tired of the arrogance some of you show around here. You dismiss anyone who doesn't agree with you about Lebron as knowing nothing about basketball simply because you disagree. Some of you think you should be on ESPN with the level of arrogance you show.

It is simply consensus at this point.

LeBron is top 3 for sure.

If you have him outside the top 5, then your opinion is just flat wrong.

Sorry. And that I say that as respectfully as possible.

And yes, opinions can be wrong when they stray too far from the mark.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think part of the problem, and this where the basketball observer thing comes into play, is people wanting to compare him the MJ and Kobe when they should be comparing him to Magic.

Also, a player’s demeanor doesn’t make them more or less great.

Kobe and MJ were killers. And they were also very bad teammates at times. That doesn’t mean LeBron isn’t a tough competitor because he isn’t as outwardly tough as those 2.

People think that is what a basketball player should be, because MJ is viewed as a deity. But the reality is that LeBron is a hell of a lot easier to play with than Kobe or MJ were.

Like Magic.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bucks don't circle their wagons tonight, and if they fail to step up on their home floor.......then they're done.
Actually they're already pretty much done fwiw...but they better man up and show some heart just to avoid that 0-3 hole.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short of paying for very expensive facial recognition software so they can scan every fan as they enter the arena...not much.

They will typically make the fan sign an agreement to not attend games and they can have them arrested for trespassing if they get caught in the arena.

If the fan is a season ticket holder, those get revoked. They also will scan the names of fans who have bought tickets and compare them to lists of banned fans. If they think a banned fan is in the arena, security is given pictures of them.

But, end of the day...if a banned fan wants in, they're going to find a way to get in.
And in the end, it does the job its supposed to do. If the fan does sneak in, he has to behave and be a good fan or he will be busted and charged with the crime of trespassing.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've been very critical of Lebron for that and that's the image most have of him still. To be fair, he was young and since then has said that if he had it to do over again, he wouldn't have done it that way. It gave the appearance that he thought he was bigger than the game. Since then he's done it the same way everyone else does.
The same thing happened with shaq in his interview befire his first all star game. He grabbed the mic and said "im coming for you" then walked off. He was obviously just having fun but god damn did the other all stars get pissed and ice him out.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks came out like a team down 2-0

But now they've lost that momentum, and basically given it right back to Brooklyn.
Still a long way to go though...but I just don't see the urgency or the heart needed by them to avoid going down 0-3.
Not sure if it's coaching, or if this is just a terrible matchup for them. Maybe both?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash seeing something I'm not? Looks like Griffin got Giannis on the arm

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00