• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

247Sports 15 Toughest Schedules

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's original. The only one that's full of shit is you. No surprise. How dumb are you? I didn't take any shots at your team or your conference. And I haven't singled out any teams.

You didn't bother to read, but I'm the one that's full of shit, lol, If you can't understand why I would phrase the argument in terms of Alabama/OSU when you are an OSU fan and I am an Alabama fan and Alabama plays FCS teams and OSU doesn't then I'm afraid we are not operating on the same intellectual level. Now, if you are just scared of defending the shit that exists at the bottom of the Big 10, by all means, I completely understand.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've explained why I don't like FBS teams playing FCS team countless times. But I'll explain for the 100th time. I just don't like those bigger programs beating up on far inferior teams from a smaller division.

Okay, but did you know that 48 FCS teams were rated higher in Sagarin last year than Bowling Green? Who Ohio State plays. This is why labels are dumb.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't bother to read, but I'm the one that's full of shit, lol, If you can't understand why I would phrase the argument in terms of Alabama/OSU when you are an OSU fan and I am an Alabama fan and Alabama plays FCS teams and OSU doesn't then I'm afraid we are not operating on the same intellectual level. Now, if you are just scared of defending the shit that exists at the bottom of the Big 10, by all means, I completely understand.

Ohio State has nothing to do with me not liking FBS teams playing FCS teams. You brought up Ohio State because you got pissed. Even though I mentioned no team or conference. And you really don't understand anything as you want to create your own reality about this topic.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reading comprehension sucks. You're the only one trying to turn this into an Ohio State/Bama thing.

Since Saban got to Tuscaloosa his Tide are the best program in the country. There's no disputing that. Now tell me again how I'm trying to take shots at your team. There's something wrong with you. Get your head checked.

Jesus dude, that didn't having anything to do with Alabama vs OSU, you should probably be less defensive. You are arguing that teams shouldn't play FCS teams because you don't like seeing teams beat up on weaker teams from lesser divisions. I was just pointing out that your team beat a conference foe much worse than any FCS team.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State has nothing to do with me not liking FBS teams playing FCS teams. You brought up Ohio State because you got pissed. Even though I mentioned no team or conference. And you really don't understand anything as you want to create your own reality about this topic.

Ahhhh....now I understand, you are the boss and we can only talk about things you mention, lol. Stick to your jimmy jam posts, they are much more entertaining.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus dude, that didn't having anything to do with Alabama vs OSU, you should probably be less defensive. You are arguing that teams shouldn't play FCS teams because you don't like seeing teams beat up on weaker teams from lesser divisions. I was just pointing out that your team beat a conference foe much worse than any FCS team.

Like I said yesterday teams don't pick which conference opponents they play year in and year out. But all teams control their own OOC schedule.

You really think playing a conference opponent is the same as a hand picked FCS team?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh....now I understand, you are the boss and we can only talk about things you mention, lol. Stick to your jimmy jam posts, they are much more entertaining.

You don't understand anything. Read comment # 186.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent off season fodder gang. Now all’s we need is one of our favorite Florida fans to tell us how amazing the Gators OOC is and always will be And we’ll be set!