• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2025 Patriots Draft

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this seems or looks completely crazy............................but..........................the NFL Just listed all of the future picks in 2025 and 2026 and some teams have dealt away a ton of future picks.

As far as the Patriots are concerned. As of 7:00 am August 23, 2024:

2025 NFL Draft - Patriots picks:

Round 1 - 1
Round 2 - 1
Round 3 - 2 (Falcons - Matt Judon)
Round 4 - 1
Round 5 - 1
Round 6 - 2 (Titans - Nick Folk)
Round 7 - 1

Stay tuned.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this seems or looks completely crazy............................but..........................the NFL Just listed all of the future picks in 2025 and 2026 and some teams have dealt away a ton of future picks.

As far as the Patriots are concerned. As of 7:00 am August 23, 2024:

2025 NFL Draft - Patriots picks:

Round 1 - 1
Round 2 - 1
Round 3 - 2 (Falcons - Matt Judon)
Round 4 - 1
Round 5 - 1
Round 6 - 2 (Titans - Nick Folk)
Round 7 - 1

Stay tuned.
Is that the number of picks per round or the position of each pick in each round?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might need some counseling if this concrete hole in my backyard doesn't start to look better. Two plumbers came yesterday and dug up the place, put down about a mile and half of PVC, buried it and left. Then the rains came. There about 500-700 gallons of muddy water in concrete hole and then some guy dropped of a big pallet of bags and stuff all wrapped in plastic. Then the rains came again.

Can the state do anything to me if a swarm of mosquitos decide to use my cement pond for a breeding ground?

Hey Jethro!! Get them alligators outta the cement pond.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might need some counseling if this concrete hole in my backyard doesn't start to look better. Two plumbers came yesterday and dug up the place, put down about a mile and half of PVC, buried it and left. Then the rains came. There about 500-700 gallons of muddy water in concrete hole and then some guy dropped of a big pallet of bags and stuff all wrapped in plastic. Then the rains came again.

Can the state do anything to me if a swarm of mosquitos decide to use my cement pond for a breeding ground?

Hey Jethro!! Get them alligators outta the cement pond.
This happens all the time - except in california.
In california your trees and landscape and pool all slide down the hill and end up in a neighbors yard.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get ready, should we buy tickets or seek counseling? C:suds:
Counseling?
Beer Pong Win GIF by F45 Training Cooper City

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow college football enough to validate this. Looks like a strong defensive draft. Not so much on the Oline unfortunately. Need to look at what FAs will be available. Not sure NE will spend the $ for one? Then again maybe they surprise us?

Assuming NE does as bad as the pundits predict, I have to say I'm on board with them. Lucky if we win 4 games. That should net us a top 3 pick in the 2025 draft. Good position to trade down and get one of the top OL. Hoping some of the young guys can learn and get/stay healthy and get one of these top OL that can start? I think we're just one or two Olinemen and maybe a true #1 WR away from getting the ship turned around.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to multiple sources, NFL teams can have up to 17 players on their practice squad. Patriots appear to be selecting people ver y slowly and very deliberately.

Patriots additions​

LB Curtis Jacobs: Claimed on waivers

OT Demontrey Jacobs: Claimed on waivers

DT Eric Johnson: Claimed on waivers

OT Zachary Thomas: Claimed on waivers

WR Matt Landers: Signed to practice squad

RB Terrell Jennings: Signed to practice squad

DB: A.J. Thomas: Signed to practice squad

TE Mitchell Wilcox: Signed to practice squad

RB Kevin Harris: Signed to practice squad

OL Liam Fornadel: Signed to practice squad

DE Jotham Russell: Signed to practice squad

Patriots departures​

QB Bailey Zappe: To Chiefs’ practice squad

DE Sam Roberts: To Bears’ practice squad

WR Jalen Reagor: Cut from 53

CB Isaiah Bolden: Cut from 53

OL Michael Jordan: Cut from 53

DT Trysten Hill: Cut from 53

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to multiple sources, NFL teams can have up to 17 players on their practice squad. Patriots appear to be selecting people ver y slowly and very deliberately.

Patriots additions​

LB Curtis Jacobs: Claimed on waivers

OT Demontrey Jacobs: Claimed on waivers

DT Eric Johnson: Claimed on waivers

OT Zachary Thomas: Claimed on waivers

WR Matt Landers: Signed to practice squad

RB Terrell Jennings: Signed to practice squad

DB: A.J. Thomas: Signed to practice squad

TE Mitchell Wilcox: Signed to practice squad

RB Kevin Harris: Signed to practice squad

OL Liam Fornadel: Signed to practice squad

DE Jotham Russell: Signed to practice squad

Patriots departures​

QB Bailey Zappe: To Chiefs’ practice squad

DE Sam Roberts: To Bears’ practice squad

WR Jalen Reagor: Cut from 53

CB Isaiah Bolden: Cut from 53

OL Michael Jordan: Cut from 53

DT Trysten Hill: Cut from 53
Bailey Zappe looking to break into that starting rotation in KC ?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow college football enough to validate this. Looks like a strong defensive draft. Not so much on the Oline unfortunately. Need to look at what FAs will be available. Not sure NE will spend the $ for one? Then again maybe they surprise us?

Assuming NE does as bad as the pundits predict, I have to say I'm on board with them. Lucky if we win 4 games. That should net us a top 3 pick in the 2025 draft. Good position to trade down and get one of the top OL. Hoping some of the young guys can learn and get/stay healthy and get one of these top OL that can start? I think we're just one or two Olinemen and maybe a true #1 WR away from getting the ship turned around.

Paywall.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football is such a weird place right now. With the demise of the conference structure, the noise created by player monies, and the constant movement of players through the portal - it's hard to see a lot of the players as clearly as in the past. Sure, the draft always includes some gambles and luck, but "status quo" provided more predictability. Add in extra covid years to that mix as well.

I like the draft less, thinking about the draft less, and the overall college football product a lot less. I don't think this is just me being an old guy not liking change, I typically do well embracing change.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football is such a weird place right now. With the demise of the conference structure, the noise created by player monies, and the constant movement of players through the portal - it's hard to see a lot of the players as clearly as in the past. Sure, the draft always includes some gambles and luck, but "status quo" provided more predictability. Add in extra covid years to that mix as well.

I like the draft less, thinking about the draft less, and the overall college football product a lot less. I don't think this is just me being an old guy not liking change, I typically do well embracing change.
:noidea: