• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Initial Roster and cuts to get there

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easier to follow:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i suppose with these you're correct. Seems they will keep only 4 LB's plus Parsons.
still have Johnson and Vigil on squad for now also

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard we signed Dalvin Cook.
Is that true?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both looked good. Might come down to ST's play.

corner...kinda pulling for Butler. Covid player drafted at 26 years old outta Michigan State who usually produce solid corners.
I assumed Scott, but I think they keep one of those guys. Could be Butler or could be someone else. Wouldn't be shocked if a corner cut from another team either.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game becomes...which guy can I get through waivers.
It's no time to get cute. I'm fine with Cook coming in, as long as Jerry doesn't try and slip Deuce onto the PS. Deuce will play for Washington the next day

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he was ready to play. Wasn't even active for preseason games was he? I suspect PS for now and then see how he does and then maybe sign him after week one when his vet contract doesn't guarantee

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Bass is just a better version of Ball

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One
I wonder who the third TE will be? I was not aware of anybody really standing out this pre season. Maybe Luepke is going to play some TE?

Will be interesting to see how many receivers they keep. I like Flournoy. He is a nice RedZone threat. He is also a very willing and "effective" blocker in the run game. You got to have guys that do good things that don't show up on the stat sheet . I also like the attitude Flournoy has. We will see if they keep 6 wide outs soon enough.

Fehoko and Scott JR. Both cut. But really they had no chance of getting playing time and were no help on special teams. We found out that Quinn is not good a evaluating talent. So many busts. He may have been as bad as Marinelli in that regard. You can insert Nason Weight into this group. Mumaku is maybe the one guy Quinn brought in that maybe can help out.

I give some credit to Zimmer for his likely getting Kneeland and Carson in the building. Kneeland just may already be the best run stopper on the DL. I could see the blitzing linebackers and safeties getting most of the sacks. More 3 and outs. This safety room is the best they have had in a long time. Bell and Thomas are ballers that can come in and make a positive difference

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One

I wonder who the third TE will be? I was not aware of anybody really standing out this pre season. Maybe Luepke is going to play some TE?

Will be interesting to see how many receivers they keep. I like Flournoy. He is a nice RedZone threat. He is also a very willing and "effective" blocker in the run game. You got to have guys that do good things that don't show up on the stat sheet . I also like the attitude Flournoy has. We will see if they keep 6 wide outs soon enough.

Fehoko and Scott JR. Both cut. But really they had no chance of getting playing time and were no help on special teams. We found out that Quinn is not good a evaluating talent. So many busts. He may have been as bad as Marinelli in that regard. You can insert Nason Weight into this group. Mumaku is maybe the one guy Quinn brought in that maybe can help out.

I give some credit to Zimmer for his likely getting Kneeland and Carson in the building. Kneeland just may already be the best run stopper on the DL. I could see the blitzing linebackers and safeties getting most of the sacks. More 3 and outs. This safety room is the best they have had in a long time. Bell and Thomas are ballers that can come in and make a positive difference
Ferguson, Stephens Jr. and Schoony will be the TE's

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferguson, Stephens Jr. and Schoony will be the TE's
That seems to be the most likely scenario from what you read, but I wouldn't count out Spann-Ford to make the 53 or at least be on the squad at some point this season. He seems like he would be the blocking TE they need and also a STs guy. If it were up to me I'd find a spot for a guy like that