• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023!!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy New Year to all you rotten fuckers!!!

No, seriously. Happy New Year!

sexy the look GIF
Sexy Booty GIF

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HNY Pats Nation. Good start to the New Year with a win over the Phins. 5 game losing streak (I love it). Couldn't have happened to a better team.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HNY Pats Nation. Good start to the New Year with a win over the Phins. 5 game losing streak (I love it). Couldn't have happened to a better team.
I would rather have lost. Then get our asses kicked by Buff next week and have the higher draft position

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have lost. Then get our asses kicked by Buff next week and have the higher draft position
Not me. I hate losing. You never know what next week holds? That and the draft pick shouldn't change that much depending on what all the other 8-8&7-9 teams did/will do next week.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I hate losing. You never know what next week holds? That and the draft pick shouldn't change that much depending on what all the other 8-8&7-9 teams did/will do next week.
Dropping tow or three slots can easily make the difference in securing a decent OT IMO.

I suspect this team is going nowhere so I would rather the draft capital. I too hate losing but have accepted we have no real shot at playoff success so I would rather boost the rebuild

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropping tow or three slots can easily make the difference in securing a decent OT IMO.

I suspect this team is going nowhere so I would rather the draft capital. I too hate losing but have accepted we have no real shot at playoff success so I would rather boost the rebuild
That is too conventional thinking. We all know and want to bolster the oline. Which means BB likely takes a left footed punter with their first pick.

This isn't a strong draft for OTs. Need to find a diamond in the rough mid rounds. There's Skoronski (probably gone in the top 10) and Paris Johnson could go mid 1st or later depending on other teams needs? Both project to possibly be moved to Guard in the NFL.

After that the projected level of OTs drop off. Sure there may be someone picked on day 2 or 3 who has an amazing career but we're talking mid first round picks.

I'm thinking find a solid LT in FA. Take Mayer the TE from ND with our first pick if he's there.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why waste a 1st round pick on a TE? Henry and Smith were considered pretty good TE's when we signed them. McDaniels and Fat Matt have not used them at all.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some will be criticize you, but not me. I still prefer to root for wins but also don't see a realistic shot at a ring, so are playoffs that important to go one and done or possibly a one thrilling upset, then done? I guess more COULD happen, but realistically?

Then if they lose next week, was it worth the win to lose draft position? That all depends on the needs of the couple teams that jumped lower.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… that’s only cuz you didn’t see the one on the right backup into the starting blocks

Cheers to pleasant dreams of beyond and memories from before
I posted that picture many montha ago. I did see that ass!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills might rest people and don't have as much to play for as the Patriots.
Unless the Bengals beat them tonight.
  1. Kansas City Chiefs, 13-3 (AFC West winner)
  2. Buffalo Bills, 12-3 (AFC East winner)
  3. Cincinnati Bengals, 11-4 (AFC North leader)
  4. Jacksonville Jaguars, 8-8 (AFC South leader)
  5. Los Angeles Chargers, 10-6 (First wild card)
  6. Baltimore Ravens, 10-6 (Second wild card)
  7. New England Patriots, 8-8 (Third wild card)

That would put the Bills in 3rd place and no chance for the Bye unless KC loses to the Raiders and the Bengals lose also to the Ravens.

If the Bengals win tonight, McDermott will play all of the starters regardless against the Patriots. His ego requires him to beat the Patriots under all circumstances. If He wins tonight and KC loses against the Raiders, he'll have the Bye, but I guarantee that he will play the starters for at least a half.

IF, Big IF, the Bills end up in second place the playoff order remains the same, Wouldn't it be sweet to play the Bills two weeks in a row in Buffalo?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why waste a 1st round pick on a TE? Henry and Smith were considered pretty good TE's when we signed them. McDaniels and Fat Matt have not used them at all.
NE and in particular BB have been very good at selecting TEs. Smith is gone next season anyway. Mayer is potentially the next Gronk. Very good receiver and blocker. NFL ready. Quite possibly the best TE that has come out of college in recent years.

If he's there when NE picks I think you have to take him. Let's see what he does at the combine?