• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Draft

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know absolutely zero about any of the draftees so it will be a wait and see for me how well GB did. What does concern me though is that they didn’t draft any Oline players. IMO, games are won and lost in the trenches. Let’s hope it doesn’t bite them in the arse later on.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not watch college football, so cannot comment.

Regarding OL unless you had plug and play LT for future unsure there was big need this year as all coming back.

I like Zach Tom drafted last year, Caleb Jones intrigues me. Have Walker and Rhyan also from last years draft.

Not a big fan of Royce Newman, but only his 3rd year so maybe he improves.

1683855218105.png

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not watch college football, so cannot comment.

Regarding OL unless you had plug and play LT for future unsure there was big need this year as all coming back.

I like Zach Tom drafted last year, Caleb Jones intrigues me. Have Walker and Rhyan also from last years draft.

Not a big fan of Royce Newman, but only his 3rd year so maybe he improves.

View attachment 328407
I suppose i could look it up, but where did the Oline rank last year? How well did they protect Rodgers? Did he have time to throw or was most of his throws rushed? How well did they open holes for Jones? I think a good measuring stick is how well the line does blocking 4 rushers.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will put this here... 2025 draft will be coming to Green Bay.

Happy for the city, makes me wish I still lived in the city as it should be very exciting week for Titletown. Live too far to think about going to the event as timing very off from when I typically make it back to Fox Valley when I can.

Packers had been attempting to get the event for several years... assume will see more changes in Titletown District in next 2 years.

Packers.com already has dedicated page... not much there yet

Packers.com, the official website of the Green Bay Packers

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will put this here... 2025 draft will be coming to Green Bay.

Happy for the city, makes me wish I still lived in the city as it should be very exciting week for Titletown. Live too far to think about going to the event as timing very off from when I typically make it back to Fox Valley when I can.

Packers had been attempting to get the event for several years... assume will see more changes in Titletown District in next 2 years.

Packers.com already has dedicated page... not much there yet

Packers.com, the official website of the Green Bay Packers
Fingers crossed, i will have an opportunity to attend this venue for work.