• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NFL Draft Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tindall is capable of running down Josh Allen. Allen has been a problem for the Fins as a dual threat QB. Tindall will also make a lot of plays with his speed tackling RBs.

Like Georgia the Fins have good players and a good system in place. I think he will be able to play a similar role like he did in college, especially early in his career.
Yes it was a need but no one thought any of those guys would be there in the 3rd so they received some pretty good value. Speed was the need as well!

I don't mind the WR either as he could become a player in a deep WR draft. They went BPA hopefully they were right as there was some oline still there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed and if Tindall becomes a player then that's good enough for me the rest will be gravy. Although I believe it's best to look at the draft and offseason as an overall grade when the smoke clears. It all works together.
Admittedly weak draft for off the ball linebackers. He was easily top 3 in the draft in my opinion.
Patriots had other plans in the 3rd and he would not have been available anyways.
Isee him as being a long time starter.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that the Fins added talent at LB. The top teams have great LB play. It's noticeable when you watch conference championships and the SB. I am thinking that Coach McDaniel wants another Warner on his team. With time Tindall could become just what the LB group needs to take it to the next level. Baker has good versatility and speed. Roberts is a great run stopper in short yardage situations. Van Ginkle is a playmaker who is often around the ball. What they have lacked though is consistent play as a unit. Also, between Goode and the other LBS on the roster there is potential.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins pick a LB, Channing Tindall. It's a very good pick at a position of need.
Channing Tindall was a seemingly good pick.
Your inside linebackers have not been very effective so why hasn't Tindall been able to get on the field?