• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Fantasy football

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about starting a league this year — not sure if on yahoo , ESPN of cbs sports .

My plan is — try to have multiple leagues of at least 10-12 teams . Live draft . Traditional roster set up : 1QB, 2RB, 1TE, 3WR, K, DST , bench.

The draft would be for the day after the final pre-season game at earliest — 1 day or two before the first game of the NFL season , at the latest . This way we all have a clearer idea of how rosters will look going into the first game .

If need be , we can create multiple leagues . I would like to make this a yearly thing . We can have something of a winners league in years to come — the winners of each league will be placed in the same league the following year — something to that effect .

All are invited …. Except Jets and Cheatriots fans— seriously . Don’t need obnoxious, classless fans in our leagues.

I’ll be looking forward to your feedback

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about starting a league this year — not sure if on yahoo , ESPN of cbs sports .

My plan is — try to have multiple leagues of at least 10-12 teams . Live draft . Traditional roster set up : 1QB, 2RB, 1TE, 3WR, K, DST , bench.

The draft would be for the day after the final pre-season game at earliest — 1 day or two before the first game of the NFL season , at the latest . This way we all have a clearer idea of how rosters will look going into the first game .

If need be , we can create multiple leagues . I would like to make this a yearly thing . We can have something of a winners league in years to come — the winners of each league will be placed in the same league the following year — something to that effect .

All are invited …. Except Jets and Cheatriots fans— seriously . Don’t need obnoxious, classless fans in our leagues.

I’ll be looking forward to your feedback
If you start on ESPN, remember not to use any personally identifiable information when you guys sign up.
I signed up last year and it posted your real name and email address for the world to see.
Otherwise, a very good site for pickems.

I'm hoping SportsHoopla will do their own this year.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good heads up . But , can’t the user hide the information in any way ? Thought that was possible with a few clicks ?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good heads up . But , can’t the user hide the information in any way ? Thought that was possible with a few clicks ?
Once you sign up it is impossible to backtrack.
Just don't use your name when it asks for it. Use your forum name or make something else up.