• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Coachspeak: Fact or Fiction

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what it looks like, who says he looks outstanding, I'm out on a RB who tore his Achilles, for at least the next 2, probably 3 years
Well, if D'Onta Foreman is the latest example of Achilles recovery, Dobbins could eat into King Henry's touches.
until he injures something else

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if D'Onta Foreman is the latest example of Achilles recovery, Dobbins could eat into King Henry's touches.
until he injures something else
#1, that's assuming the Ravens re-sign him
#2, IF he's the next Foreman, that won't happen until around 2026 at the earliest (took Foreman about 3 years to be a viable NFL RB after being injured in 2018)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Foreman, achillies injuries and timelines--

Akers might be viable again at some point this year or next..maybe

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy.. I've heard plenty of coachspeak. Not too sure that I've heard a lot of 'doctor speak'. They don't often comment much beyond the medical side of things. His knee might very well look 'outstanding' on his scans and whatnot (it should, he's the one that rebuilt it), doesn't mean he's gonna 'stand out' on the feild.
I think the doc is saying "you should take him on your fantasy team, but I'm not taking him on mine"

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee Titans head coach Brian Callahan is preparing to deploy newly acquired wide receiver Calvin Ridley the same way the Cincinnati Bengals utilize star wideout Ja'Marr Chase.
"You're looking at a very similar role that Ja'Marr played in terms of his ability to move, move around the formation, use him in motion," Callahan told Kevin Clark of ESPN. "(Ridley has) got such a unique skill set. He's got great quickness, he's got great speed."
Callahan added: "I'm excited about that, finding where he fits. But if you looked at how we used Ja'Marr, there's gonna be some similarities in how we use Calvin."
-----------------------------
Although I think there may be some fact to it, there's not likely to be near the target share and it may not be the norm. ... So what ya got Fact or fiction ?