• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 season

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt we will have Bakh for this game, most likely next at earliest. Have not seen any MVS news.

Jaire and Z. Smith really no news... assume may be Dec. at earliest if do come back. Really do not know what to make of Z. Smith situation.

Injury report has P. Smith and King as LP and Questionable. Adams and Lazard no chance of playing I assume. Packers could be out several key players.

Prefer Packers healthy Dec and playoffs if there is a silver lining (trying to be glass half full with all the games missed)

Totally would prefer those guys to sit out until the risk of re-injuring whatever is ailing them is at it's lowest point. with a bye week the first week in Dec, then 4 games to close out the season, I'd be fine with that if that is in the best interest of the team. However, they will need to keep winning football games until then and remain in a position to win this division.

This game in Az is or should be a good game, but in the grand scheme of things losing it wouldn't be the end of the world. That stated, I still want them to win and figure out ways to win without some of their key players.

Bakh should sit until he's ready to be full go. Not having the starting tackles was the biggest issue in losing to Tampa in the NFC Champ game last year...so we need him and the other OL starters to go in Dec and the playoff games. Just my opinion, YRMV

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith had 10 snaps on defense only... had 1 solo tackle on the stat sheet.

Mercilus had 31 snaps... do not see name on stats. Do recall him collapsing pocket well on one play.

I don't think he's a 30 snap a game guy...15 to 20 is probably best...rotating those guys in and getting their all so they're not taking plays off when they're on the field is probably the best way to go with the front 7 on D.... with how the rules favor the O, rotating guys in for those 7 spots is key...and getting Jaire back will be helpful, getting Stokes up to 100% speed mentally would be great and having the safeties and nickel and dime guys solidified would be very nice...so having the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th DB/CB getting some play now might actually help in the long run.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally would prefer those guys to sit out until the risk of re-injuring whatever is ailing them is at it's lowest point. with a bye week the first week in Dec, then 4 games to close out the season, I'd be fine with that if that is in the best interest of the team. However, they will need to keep winning football games until then and remain in a position to win this division.

This game in Az is or should be a good game, but in the grand scheme of things losing it wouldn't be the end of the world. That stated, I still want them to win and figure out ways to win without some of their key players.

Bakh should sit until he's ready to be full go. Not having the starting tackles was the biggest issue in losing to Tampa in the NFC Champ game last year...so we need him and the other OL starters to go in Dec and the playoff games. Just my opinion, YRMV

More or less my opinion... injuries suck.. next player has to step up and still want the "W"

Last 2 years team "seemed" at least to me more healthy than during McCarthy years... this year has been a step back IMO.

Just hope Packers healthy for playoffs if they get there which is the expectation at this point.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More or less my opinion... injuries suck.. next player has to step up and still want the "W"

Last 2 years team "seemed" at least to me more healthy than during McCarthy years... this year has been a step back IMO.

Just hope Packers healthy for playoffs if they get there which is the expectation at this point.

Some of it is where aren't you healthy. Having your 2 tackles out isn't good...so I'd like those guys playing in Jan. I'd like to get the key guys back on D. While this team's D isn't great, having the better guys playing in Jan would be good...or Dec and jelling by the end would be even better. We'll see how it shakes out, but I'm expecting a couple losses between now and the start of Dec...but after that I want to see them get hot and ready to roll. With a 17 game season, who ever is healthy and playing well going into Jan will probably raise that obelisk in Feb...that's how I see it...and others may see it different

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith had 10 snaps on defense only... had 1 solo tackle on the stat sheet.

Mercilus had 31 snaps... do not see name on stats. Do recall him collapsing pocket well on one play.
I guess i missed it. Well, thats good. Gonna need both if them today.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a 30 snap a game guy...15 to 20 is probably best...rotating those guys in and getting their all so they're not taking plays off when they're on the field is probably the best way to go with the front 7 on D.... with how the rules favor the O, rotating guys in for those 7 spots is key...and getting Jaire back will be helpful, getting Stokes up to 100% speed mentally would be great and having the safeties and nickel and dime guys solidified would be very nice...so having the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th DB/CB getting some play now might actually help in the long run.
Man, you are asking for a lot of moving parts to be working harmoniously and if that were to happen i think we would see a defense that can take that next step. im not going to hold my breath though. We all know Rodgers will get them to the playoffs. I just hope it wont be another year of making the playoffs and coming up short once again.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you are asking for a lot of moving parts to be working harmoniously and if that were to happen i think we would see a defense that can take that next step. im not going to hold my breath though. We all know Rodgers will get them to the playoffs. I just hope it wont be another year of making the playoffs and coming up short once again.

There are always a lot of moving parts when it comes to NFL teams and players in and out. That's part of the game, but it might be shaping up that the Pack is getting the right parts back, and that's what I'm hoping for, because without them they're not really good and with them they are very good.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense played their asses off last night super shorthanded. Held one of the better offenses in the league to 334 yards and got 3 TOs. Outside of one flukey play they gave up nothing in the first half and harassed Murray all night.

Great win last night while still losing two more players likely to season ending injuries.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense played their asses off last night super shorthanded. Held one of the better offenses in the league to 334 yards and got 3 TOs. Outside of one flukey play they gave up nothing in the first half and harassed Murray all night.

Great win last night while still losing two more players likely to season ending injuries.

Great win... thought for sure Arizona would hit 30 points minimum before game started. Packers short handed and found a way to win.

What a play by Douglas to make interception.... defense good pressure most of game and did not allow Murray to scramble much until late. Got some key turnovers even prior to Douglas interception.

Offense ran the ball pretty well and controlled clock... think that made Murray even more disjointed when he was on field with exception of first series and late in game.

Hopefully Tonyan injury not season ending, but did look bad and initial news does not look good.

A bit frustrating burning all the TOs and not getting TD on last offensive series with 1st and goal.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win... thought for sure Arizona would hit 30 points minimum before game started. Packers short handed and found a way to win.

What a play by Douglas to make interception.... defense good pressure most of game and did not allow Murray to scramble much until late. Got some key turnovers even prior to Douglas interception.

Offense ran the ball pretty well and controlled clock... think that made Murray even more disjointed when he was on field with exception of first series and late in game.

Hopefully Tonyan injury not season ending, but did look bad and initial news does not look good.

A bit frustrating burning all the TOs and not getting TD on last offensive series with 1st and goal.

Positives-
Hats off to a good game plan offensively and defensively against AZ in their house. I also give the players huge props for playing short handed and playing at a high level. The offense moved the ball and ate up a huge chunk of the clock when needed and the defense disrupted Murray all night. Holding AZ to 21 points was impressive. Defense came up huge to finish the game. Shout out to special teams as well for getting the TO near the goal line. I think GB finally found a punter that is a difference maker.

Negatives-
Poor time management causing unnecessary time outs and delay of game. Regardless of being short handed and the AZ defense the offensive execution near the goal line wasnt very good. Cant come out of there empty handed like they did at the end. After keeping AZ in check most of the night then allowing them to drive down the field from their 3 yard line was a bit concerning. If not for the INT, at the bare minimum the game would have went into OT.

Overall i have to say i was surprised they came out with a win. After last night, im starting to change my mind on how far they can get.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to add- Tonyan done for the season.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to add- Tonyan done for the season.
so is Hill. We need a new KR. Taylor can do it if he is only taking a knee.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question- When was the last time GB won a regular season game without Rodgers? answer-2017. Time for Love to shine or...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nov is going to be a rough month... @ Chiefs, Seattle, @ Vikings and Rams... that's going to be a rough stretch...not having Rodgers this week, and maybe next makes it worse...just saying it now...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ball game in balance on 3rd and 5 with 2 minutes left...don't really matter as I expected a loss. I am a little disappointed in Lafluer's plan with a QB starting his first game. Love has some things that he really needs to fix, the first is stepping up in the pocket to escape it, not going backwards the 2nd is by now he should know how to read a D and where the ball should go. With that, I'm not disappoint with the teams performance in this game, especially the D....they played their asses off and were plenty short handed.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ball game in balance on 3rd and 5 with 2 minutes left...don't really matter as I expected a loss. I am a little disappointed in Lafluer's plan with a QB starting his first game. Love has some things that he really needs to fix, the first is stepping up in the pocket to escape it, not going backwards the 2nd is by now he should know how to read a D and where the ball should go. With that, I'm not disappoint with the teams performance in this game, especially the D....they played their asses off and were plenty short handed.
Horrible offensive performance today. This game proves without Rodgers GB is a below .500 team. This was one of those games where you needed the defensive to take over the game and for the most part they rose to the occasion. Shutting out KC in the 2nd half was an incredible achievement too bad they couldn’t get a stop when they absolutely needed it at the end to give the O one more chance. Unfortunately I think we will see the same result in the playoffs but who knows. This was also a game where special teams needed to be near flawless and they disappointed once again. I’ll say it again, with Rodgers, GB makes the playoffs but will constantly fall short because they don’t have enough talent and proper coaching.