• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Schedule: 17 games

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as roster sizes go, to me the only benefit in limiting them is to keep teams from hoarding talent. I believe that the salary cap already does that. So I'd rather have the potential exist for teams to keep as many people as they'd like to keep with no one ever having to cut a guy who shows promise just to meet what I believe is an arbitrary number.

Personally I hope this whole expansion thing is such an epic failure the league is forced to fix it. The 16 game schedule was as balanced as it will ever get in sports and the NFL just took a massive shit on it. I hope the last 3 weeks of the season are so pre-season like the ratings for the playoffs are lower than re-runs of Golden Girls. Probably won't happen, fans and fantasy fans reward stupid decisions by this league. I just hope it's a failed experiment.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I hope this whole expansion thing is such an epic failure the league is forced to fix it. The 16 game schedule was as balanced as it will ever get in sports and the NFL just took a massive shit on it. I hope the last 3 weeks of the season are so pre-season like the ratings for the playoffs are lower than re-runs of Golden Girls. Probably won't happen, fans and fantasy fans reward stupid decisions by this league. I just hope it's a failed experiment.

Well...I have to admit that if I got exactly what I wanted then all athletes would be forced to play a six month NFL season followed by a six month NHL season. Anyone that can't play football or hockey can go play poker with each other on ESPN7 or whatever.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...I have to admit that if I got exactly what I wanted then all athletes would be forced to play a six month NFL season followed by a six month NHL season. Anyone that can't play football or hockey can go play poker with each other on ESPN7 or whatever.
Go Nuggets! ;)