• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 projected Comp picks

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEAM PROJECTED TO RECEIVE FOUR PICKS

DALLAS COWBOYS

Projected compensatory picks: One apiece in Rounds 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Key free-agent losses: Byron Jones (Dolphins), Robert Quinn (Bears), Randall Cobb (Texans), Maliek Collins (Raiders).
Key free-agent additions: Gerald McCoy (Panthers), Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (Bears), Greg Zuerlein (Rams).
Comp-pick analysis: Dallas lost seven total qualifying free agents and gained three, with the additions of McCoy and Clinton-Dix canceling out the losses of Collins and Jason Witten. Dallas will be without a couple of late-round picks next season thanks to trades they've made, but they will add plenty of ammunition, thanks to the four compensatory picks that should be coming their way.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEAM PROJECTED TO RECEIVE FOUR PICKS

DALLAS COWBOYS

Projected compensatory picks: One apiece in Rounds 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Key free-agent losses: Byron Jones (Dolphins), Robert Quinn (Bears), Randall Cobb (Texans), Maliek Collins (Raiders).
Key free-agent additions: Gerald McCoy (Panthers), Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (Bears), Greg Zuerlein (Rams).
Comp-pick analysis: Dallas lost seven total qualifying free agents and gained three, with the additions of McCoy and Clinton-Dix canceling out the losses of Collins and Jason Witten. Dallas will be without a couple of late-round picks next season thanks to trades they've made, but they will add plenty of ammunition, thanks to the four compensatory picks that should be coming their way.
This is what made the trade with Philly to get Biadasz such a great move. We are still gonna have a 5th rounder next season. I know that if we had made a similar deal with Philly an allowed them to get a player they really wanted and needed, I'd have been like WTF?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what made the trade with Philly to get Biadasz such a great move. We are still gonna have a 5th rounder next season. I know that if we had made a similar deal with Philly an allowed them to get a player they really wanted and needed, I'd have been like WTF?

And their fans would let us know how we helped them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jones surely brings a 3rd rounder, Quinn too but no less than a 4th.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, surprising that philly did that trade.