• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Pandemic Season

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the silver lining I'm taking from this season is that the future foundation guys are all playing well.

We desperately need some impact vets though, guys that have won and know how to stabilize a young team.
What's your feel on Nico?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your feel on Nico?
Couldn't tell you. He's been hurt, he didn't have training camp so it's impossible to tell. Bit of a lost season for him which sucks but if he winds up being second line center behind Hughes that's fine.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't tell you. He's been hurt, he didn't have training camp so it's impossible to tell. Bit of a lost season for him which sucks but if he winds up being second line center behind Hughes that's fine.
Yea... why is it we never draft in the top with a real scorer.... which I knew ahead of the time with Nico....

Maybe we'll luck out this year.

but is it a more of a coincidence that ever since Nico came back we looked bad? never thought Nico would be the reason for poor performance but there was an interesting fact that the devils have a losing record with Nico in the lineup...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea... why is it we never draft in the top with a real scorer.... which I knew ahead of the time with Nico....

Maybe we'll luck out this year.

but is it a more of a coincidence that ever since Nico came back we looked bad? never thought Nico would be the reason for poor performance but there was an interesting fact that the devils have a losing record with Nico in the lineup...
Probably coincidence but also the result of chemistry and not being in sync.

But we need goal scoring, we need better play in our own end, we need a better 1A/Backup. Basically all the same issues we've had for years.

We have a ton of cap space, tons of respectable prospects and draft capital. Time to push the chips in and make some big time moves (not the potential to be good, other teams fringe 3rd/2nd line type guys).

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to be optimistic about the Devils but even the young guys are lifeless. We've sucked for so long and still have the same issues. Defense sucks, no goal scorers. Hopefully the prospects pan out but who knows. I just feel like we haven't moved forward.

I would love to make a splash and spend money but the Devils were just part of the owners Prudential Center investment, they don't actually care and won't spend.

We've had cap space for 5 years and done nothing with it. Like why were we not taking every shitty contract in the league for prospects and picks?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to be optimistic about the Devils but even the young guys are lifeless. We've sucked for so long and still have the same issues. Defense sucks, no goal scorers. Hopefully the prospects pan out but who knows. I just feel like we haven't moved forward.

I would love to make a splash and spend money but the Devils were just part of the owners Prudential Center investment, they don't actually care and won't spend.

We've had cap space for 5 years and done nothing with it. Like why were we not taking every shitty contract in the league for prospects and picks?
All true... its like, I'm not being left with much optimism thru these losses.

Not sure what to make of it.

Totally right Nasty, we've done nothing with cap space

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watching this train wreck? Told the rm after the 2nd flyer goal..."they are going to blow this" dont need Dionne Warwick to figure this team out.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our only positive outside of Hughes, Sharangovich n Smith... is drafting potentially #1...again

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down 100%...

What sucks, once again, not a gamechanging scorer on the wing... we need
Hopefully Holtz is that guy. I would also love to flip the Isles first rounder and whatever else is needed to land someone. With the expansion draft and a flat cap there needs to be a team we can take advantage of.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmao!!! Literally thought the same thing. It's real bad when we are in unison of feelings towards our devils

Then it's all tied 3-3