• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Offseason/Season... Draft, FA & Staff

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if someones touched on this.

Can we talk about how bad bush has been?

Also, i thought ben would be ok this year. He really looks toast. Plus hes gonna get his old butt killed getting hit that much.
Bush... Find it hard to throw barbs at someone who is a year removed from tearing an ACL. His position is purely reactionary, much like a DB. I have a feeling his confidence in his knee isn't quite there yet. But yea, so far he hasn't been good. We're grasping at straws though if we think he's the bigger problem with the D.

Ben... Leaning on this being more of a mental thing, vs physical. His mobility is obviously a physical problem, but the majority of the mistakes he is making look more like a QB that is rushed & seeing ghosts in the pocket. That isn't the only reason why his mechanics have gone out the window, but its a big reason why. As I said in the Canada Offense thread I think there is stuff they can do to help out both him & the OL. Presnap motion, no-huddle, more aggressive combo routes, etc. They gotta figure out a way to dial up better offense to make things easier to get some confidence back. Getting DJ back this week will be a big part of that.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not us?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm we have a great line?
I get that they want to "stay the course" with the starters, but why not start reinforcing the depth? Clearly Haeg, Coward, JCH & co ain't it. There are more proven commodities out there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that they want to "stay the course" with the starters, but why not start reinforcing the depth? Clearly Haeg, Coward, JCH & co ain't it. There are more proven commodities out there.
Man . I have no idea …..usually i trust the course. Im baffled this season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ok with tanking on purpose. But then why draft a fricken rb round 1?!?!!?
Agreed. Ignoring the OL until the 3rd Rd was a huge mistake. Now they are stuck in a no OUT situation because they didn’t do enough to hedge their bets. Ben has them held hostage

Too many holes to plug I guess. They did an admirable job with the defense but so far the results haven’t been good there either.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t realize Ben is now Eli……
Only explanation i have. But they hd to have some idea?
Agreed. Ignoring the OL until the 3rd Rd was a huge mistake. Now they are stuck in a no OUT situation because they didn’t do enough to hedge their bets. Ben has them held hostage

Too many holes to plug I guess. They did an admirable job with the defense but so far the results haven’t been good there either.
Yeah u dont rebuild taking the positions they did the top two rounds. This isnt the giants organization. Guess maybe a dynamic tight end. Dont really think freirmuth is THAT guy, good though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stunner... Patriots cut CB Gilmore.

I'd hope the Steelers make an offer but not overextending themselves. They are more than an all-pro CB away from fixing this roster. And they need to get Fitzpatrick inked next offseason.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stunner... Patriots cut CB Gilmore.

I'd hope the Steelers make an offer but not overextending themselves. They are more than an all-pro CB away from fixing this roster. And they need to get Fitzpatrick inked next offseason.
Think hes likely gonna hold for the right offer. Go to a contender, re enter FA with the big money coming next off season. Dont see us fitting well.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Washington & Cam Sutton the latest to subscribe to the groin club.

Sutton has been a DNP twice this week. Washington went from FP to LP, meaning he tweaked it in practice

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like they promoted Karl Joseph and Cody White for the game. I bet Sutton and Washington are more serious that expected.

In a subsequent move they release Coward and he will probably end back on the PS.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always good to see the Raider Dumpster Fire flare up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting… another Tomlin reclamation project in the works

@SteelersPride @thedddd
Kid oozes talent. But something with him. He had hype within the bears organization. Then he developed some and was featured for the bears towards the end of one season, and producing. Then he was buried on the depth chart, basically benched, traded to the texans, and couldnt stick there… bears fans likely know more. @Beengay fudgepackers fill us in

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting… another Tomlin reclamation project in the works

@SteelersPride @thedddd
Never noticed him ever and from what I can tell (just from the numbers) he doesn't look like a physical receiver, but I could be totally wrong.

Anyway at face value looks like a Tomlin dream but at most will be roster filler.