• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL DRAFT

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOVVVE the draft for Cleveland so far.

26- Newsome. They got a lanky, guy that has 4.4 speed and great cover skills, especially zone. I didn’t think he would make it to 26.

52- (trade up) JOK- I mean are you kidding me. All reward here. He was projected mid-1st. I get he is probably not a fit in most defensive schemes but put on a little weight in Woods’ scheme he can be a playmaker in time. Even if he fails it was worth the shot with that value.

91- Schwartz- I don’t love the player but I love the idea. After the KC game they desperately needed guys that stretch the field and keep the defense honest. I feel this was their “Mecole Hardman pick” here and he might be the fastest player in the NFL now.

Two early 4th’s today, I hope they got IDL and EDGE or S. Still some nice names at IDL: Nixon, Tufele, Brown, Togai
JOK is the steal of the draft. If he hits you you won't meed to ask who hit you. Not a good fit for a team like the Patriots who want players that stay on script but on Browns? Going to be interesting!

Schwartz? Are you fricking kidding me?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 269935

New experience for Rams defense
That is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Even if it was true, Rams and Seahawks had a whole day to process the draft and the Cardinals drafted the freakiest linebacker they could. The only team they were trying to influence was the Jets imo.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are dozens of undrafted players that come into the league every year compared to just one number one pick. There are only 3 more in drafted players in the Hall then #1s. Just goes to show how crappy undrafted players are, generally.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Even if it was true, Rams and Seahawks had a whole day to process the draft and the Cardinals drafted the freakiest linebacker they could. The only team they were trying to influence was the Jets imo.

lol... please.

First off, if Lance starts this season LOL. The guy needs serious development. Second, Kyler Murray and Russell Wilson are already in the division... the Rams/Seahawks/Cards all take this into consideration and have schemes/personnel to account for running QBs... Third, if the goal is for Lance to run non-stop then his journey in the NFL will be short lived or he'll do jack fuck all in the playoffs like Lamar (who is already starting to get figured out). Oh, and I'm DYING to see how Lamar is going to do in 21 now that his OL is NOTHING what it was (one of the best OLs in the league). It should be REALLY entertaining... course if he has a bad year I'm sure it will be blamed on systemic racism :pound:

That's obviously not a quote from Shanahan and Sharp's dumbass analysis as he continues to push his own head further up his ass.