• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 mTwins

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a thought from MiLB.com:
Minnesota Twins: Give Alex Kirilloff space to grow and settle -- The Twins made a bit of a shock move when they brought up their No. 2 prospect to make his Major League debut in the postseason of all places. Kirilloff even started in right field in Game 2 of the Wild Card Series against the Astros, going 1-for-4. Flash forward a few months, and Minnesota has an opening in left after non-tendering Eddie Rosario. The job seemingly should be Kirilloff's to claim, and if he can win it in the spring, he should be given ample time to settle into the role. Kirilloff brings plus potential in his hit tool and above-average power from the left side, and the Twins thought highly enough of those skills to give him meaningful at-bats with the season on the line in late September. Barring injury or serious performance issues in Spring Training, there aren't many good on-the-field reasons to leave him on the outside looking in again to open 2021.
Kirilloff homers once again

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited, have tickets for two day games already

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to try to get to the Cities for a couple of games later this summer. If not the Twins, the Saints will be interesting and entertaining.

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this team is the same team as last year. They come out of the gates hard, but as soon as the other team punches back, they fold. Cant manufacture runs from 3rd with no outs. This team needs to find a back bone somewhere. Some fire in the second half of the game. These types of losses are destructive to the psyche, and this team aint mentally tough.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are certainly having difficulty locking down wins this season. They have had a lot of trouble with the extra innings rule.

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are reeling. Some of these guys, I get that they have 'potential', but damn. Sano, Kepler, Polanco need to make things happen. And I think I was wrong on Colome. I know its early, but to date, I am unimpressed. What scares me most is, I dont think Rogers or Duffey has the mental make up to be a closer. Whats this team going to do then? I'm no fan of closer by committee. I think its lame. Everyone needs to know their role.

We still cant get runners home from third. Even with zero outs. To me, it looks like we sit on the long ball, and when the long ball doesnt happen, we dont score. At all! I cant explain this habit of not being able to hit after the 5th inning. What the hell?

We have had these issues two years running now. If its going to be three years, well, thats quite the encouragement to just not care about this. I am annoyed with the injection of politics. I watch no basketball, almost no football. Now no baseball? Come on, give me a reason to want to stick around. Give me something to cheer about. Mediocre losers wont get it done.

I will say I love what Buxton is finally doing. If Roco used him correctly on the base paths, this guy would be MVP material. But even that we waste. Very frustrating to be a Twins fan with all of the "might be's" that we have. It could be so much more. And we deserve more.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. I have been a Twins' fan since 1961 and will continue cheering for them. I hope to see them do a bit better with Donaldson coming back. Perhaps Baldelli can settle on a regular line-up now? Maybe move Araez in as the regular 2B and let Polanco be the utility guy?

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop sending Rodgers out there to save games. He doesnt have the mental toughness to get it done. My God, how many times do we need to witness this?

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team really has no confidence. If they cant homer their way to a win, they cant win. What a sad loss... again.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is embarrassingly bad.

Baldelli is the worst manager the game of baseball has ever seen. The FO is a joke.

Polanco is still horrendous. Kepler sucks.

Cave shouldnt even be in AA ball.

Just a disaster of a baseball team.

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is embarrassingly bad.

Baldelli is the worst manager the game of baseball has ever seen. The FO is a joke.

Polanco is still horrendous. Kepler sucks.

Cave shouldnt even be in AA ball.

Just a disaster of a baseball team.
I cant even argue that thinking. Its sad that 5 of our starters cant hit above 210. Its home run or bust. 2018 has them spoiled on the long ball. But what really kills me is the inability to hold a lead, no matter how big. That bull pen is as lame as its ever been. I know Rodgers and Duffey dont have the mentality to close out tough games. I was hoping Colome would breach the gap. He has just made it wider. My faith in this team is spent.

And yes, Rocco is not a good manager IMO.

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. A two run homer. Behind again. This team has no spine.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna win Twins we're gonna score, lolzzz this team sucks!

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sano hit 3 bombs last night. Not sure if this means he's getting hot or if the Sox pitchers just missed their spots 3 times.

Hauvea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like no one gives a shit about this team. Not like they deserve us too. In the last 3 months, how many times have we had to watch Taylor Rodgers blow a 9th inning save? I have said it for two years. The kid doesnt have the mind set of a closer. Stop trying to use him as one. But, alas, Rocco is in love with his 'stuff'. It isnt his 'stuff'. Its his mind. Just one bitch in as long line of them. But I dont really care enough to care any more. The sports world is dying for me. Its time for them to go down. So stink it up Twins. Its what you do best.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Twins season was lost when Buxton broke his hand. They have played well with him in the lineup, but poorly without him. When Rocco left Berrios in the game the other night, I predicted a loss. He simply did not have enough stuff to get through the last inning.
The team should have taken all 3 of the games in Chicago this time through.