• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Miami Dolphins Off-Season Thread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are well coached but dealing with Waddle's speed will be a major challenge. The Fins will have some WRs coming back from opt outs and Williams was injured. It will be a competitive training camp to earn a WR roster spot .
Patriots losses to KC were due to our offense not being able to score or stay on the field.
Pats defense typically holds up well to speedy WR's.
Our defense will be ready. Question will be if the new-look offense is ready.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are well coached but dealing with Waddle's speed will be a major challenge. The Fins will have some WRs coming back from opt outs and Williams was injured. It will be a competitive training camp to earn a WR roster spot .
Pats have a lot of excellent young DB's.
They will benefit greatly from a full training camp!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots losses to KC were due to our offense not being able to score or stay on the field.
Pats defense typically holds up well to speedy WR's.
Our defense will be ready. Question will be if the new-look offense is ready.....
New look shite offense cams still there so it will stink.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’ll be fun to see how our new look WR group does vs Gilmore and Jackson.
You're making the assumption both of them will be around come the start of the season. Both are in contract years so I'm not so sure one may not be part of a Julio trade?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins Oline will have trouble dealing with the speed and run stop of the NE new front 7 as well. Expect a lot of pressure in Tua's face. Plus a D that on paper looks like it is built to stop the run. You combine that with a NE offense that looks like they're built to run and practices should be fun.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us how you really feel?????
True Cam's mechanics SUCKED last year? Have they improved like what's being reported???
We don't even know if Cam will be the starter come Day 1?
If he is watchout for a lot of RPOs. Good luck trying to stop the NE running game this year with the two TE set, FB, Stevenson and Cam. Teams will be beat up and exhausted going into the 4th qtr.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's an opinion.

"If things go poorly in Miami – and a regression in 2020 shouldn't shock anyone – I believe Flores would actually win a power struggle if it comes to that. Whether or not Tua becomes a thing or not will have ramifications for those involved in selecting him. Constantly running out coaches and players who were just selected the previous year and put in critical positions is an unusual way of breeding chemistry and cohesion and creating that other played-out C-word (culture). There are a lot of rumblings around the industry about all not being well in Miami (which has pretty much been the norm for a few decades now), and people are already keeping a close eye down there."

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's an opinion.

"If things go poorly in Miami – and a regression in 2020 shouldn't shock anyone – I believe Flores would actually win a power struggle if it comes to that. Whether or not Tua becomes a thing or not will have ramifications for those involved in selecting him. Constantly running out coaches and players who were just selected the previous year and put in critical positions is an unusual way of breeding chemistry and cohesion and creating that other played-out C-word (culture). There are a lot of rumblings around the industry about all not being well in Miami (which has pretty much been the norm for a few decades now), and people are already keeping a close eye down there."

This is a ridiculous opinion. Flores is a great coach. He is well respected by the owner and other members of the organization.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a ridiculous opinion. Flores is a great coach. He is well respected by the owner and other members of the organization.
I don't disagree. It was not my opinion and in my opinion, it is not a very good opinion. That time of year.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this guy knows what he is talking about. He knows Tua is a bum

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo,

It must be weird to be a dedicated Fins fan and finding yourself rooting against the QB. You once mentioned that you have a disability. I respect it when people overcome challenges and reach their goals. Tua has overcome a major physical setback. How can you not root for a guy like that? Tua will prove a lot of doubters wrong this season.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Fins practice at the new facility today. I have a few observations. The facility is first class. Tua had a good practice. He had no INTs and a few touchdowns. He made a few runs in key situations. He looks fully healthy to me.The Oline looks very good. Grant looked sure handed. He has always had the quickness to get open. Parker and Waddle made plays. Hollins had a great practice. He may make the roster. He looks deserving.

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Fins practice at the new facility today. I have a few observations. The facility is first class. Tua had a good practice. He had no INTs and a few touchdowns. He made a few runs in key situations. He looks fully healthy to me.The Oline looks very good. Grant looked sure handed. He has always had the quickness to get open. Parker and Waddle made plays. Hollins had a great practice. He may make the roster. He looks deserving.
Great. I still wonder if languishing in a nice South Florida facility is going to prepare you as well to play in a cold-winter stadium. Stay healthy, Florida is getting slammed by covid. I hope your players have continued to get vaccinated.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember AFC East teams have to play in Miami also. The Fins have a home field advantage too.

The Fins have a lot of players that have been vaccinated. I also have. Don't worry about that.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB Howard and Fins reached an agreement. This is very good news for the team.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. I still wonder if languishing in a nice South Florida facility is going to prepare you as well to play in a cold-winter stadium. Stay healthy, Florida is getting slammed by covid. I hope your players have continued to get vaccinated.
Interesting that Miami doesn't really play a game "up north" in December this year. Seems that every year, NFL will stick they with game or two at NE or Buffalo every December.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that Miami doesn't really play a game "up north" in December this year. Seems that every year, NFL will stick they with game or two at NE or Buffalo every December.

Agreed, week 1 in NE isn't as big of an advantage for them.

I like the Fins schedule. The Bills will be in Miami at 1 PM on week 2. The heat could be a factor. The Fins are more used to it.