• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Miami Dolphins Off-Season Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby McCain released by the Dolphins in a cap move. Understandable move for cap purposes. A dumb move otherwise. Bobby has been a leader for our defense for some time now. Whoever gets him will get a steal.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s solid but he’s not a playmaker for that money.
He was good but not great and for the cash they made the right move. I think Jones and Holland will fill in nicely. It was him or Rowe but Rowe can cover TE's which has been a fatal flaw in the past.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was good but not great and for the cash they made the right move. I think Jones and Holland will fill in nicely. It was him or Rowe but Rowe can cover TE's which has been a fatal flaw in the past.
Rowe can cover TE's but is vulnerable against WR's. He will have a target on his back.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rowe can cover TE's but is vulnerable against WR's. He will have a target on his back.....
He wasn't asked to cover WR's they have ample CB's for that. Besides cam can't even throw far enough to worry anyone. Hits the dirt!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't asked to cover WR's they have ample CB's for that. Besides cam can't even throw far enough to worry anyone. Hits the dirt!
Not talking about NE.
There are teams with a QB and receivers that can take trget Rowe when he is caught in a switch.
If you play zone, I'm looking for Rowe with a shifty or quick receiver.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking about NE.
There are teams with a QB and receivers that can take trget Rowe when he is caught in a switch.
If you play zone, I'm looking for Rowe with a shifty or quick receiver.....
I'm more worried about the rookie taking time to learn at FS than about Rowe. He was pretty good last year. CB's are also solid cam please take year hat off and throw it!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about the rookie taking time to learn at FS than about Rowe. He was pretty good last year. CB's are also solid cam please take year hat off and throw it!!!
We won't have a QB that can expose your rookie FS at week 1.
Patriots will be very tough on defense.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't have a QB that can expose your rookie FS at week 1.
Patriots will be very tough on defense.
They usually are but face it they lost some parts and others are aging. O has to do something or even a good D will eventually fail.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They usually are but face it they lost some parts and others are aging. O has to do something or even a good D will eventually fail.
We have gained and upraded on what was already a top 5 defense.
Our LB corps will be hugely better and with one of the best secondaries in football, expect to see some big changes at defense.
Offense will be improved in many areas.
Whether that brings results or not depends on our QB situation.
Our QB situation could be very good or very bad. We won't know until season is underway.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have gained and upraded on what was already a top 5 defense.
Our LB corps will be hugely better and with one of the best secondaries in football, expect to see some big changes at defense.
Offense will be improved in many areas.
Whether that brings results or not depends on our QB situation.
Our QB situation could be very good or very bad. We won't know until season is underway.....
Didn't you guys lose chung? He was very important and like I said some of your D is getting old. They may not be as good as you are hoping.

If Cam fails which is most likely you have a pure rookie QB. WR core isn't that great either. Two good TE's I'll give you that. Oline should be decent I think.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you guys lose chung? He was very important and like I said some of your D is getting old. They may not be as good as you are hoping.

If Cam fails which is most likely you have a pure rookie QB. WR core isn't that great either. Two good TE's I'll give you that. Oline should be decent I think.
Chung hs been replaced.
Cam? Have some faith! We do.
(sort of)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Phillips and Kyle Duggar
Booger doesn't sound too appetizing. Don't know Phillips. Chung will be missed back there no doubt. Doesn't help that your O will stink badly.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booger doesn't sound too appetizing. Don't know Phillips. Chung will be missed back there no doubt. Doesn't help that your O will stink badly.
Duggar had a great rookie season with no camp or preseason games. I have high hopes for him.
Phillips is a seasoned veteran. There are others. We wn't know much until the defense is set in games.
Guess who gets to see this new look 1st? Miami!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duggar had a great rookie season with no camp or preseason games. I have high hopes for him.
Phillips is a seasoned veteran. There are others. We wn't know much until the defense is set in games.
Guess who gets to see this new look 1st? Miami!

The game won't be easy for either team. The Fins are a 10 win team that added top talent from the draft and free agency. It's true the Pats will bring the Fins new looks, however, the Fins will have some new looks also.

The Fins have less new starters. That means that they will have more guys that already understand their system. That can be helpful in the first game of the year.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’ll be fun to see how our new look WR group does vs Gilmore and Jackson.

The Pats are well coached but dealing with Waddle's speed will be a major challenge. The Fins will have some WRs coming back from opt outs and Williams was injured. It will be a competitive training camp to earn a WR roster spot .