• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Habs Thread

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, last night didn't go as planned. I thought Suzuki and Anderson played well. But that penalty by Suzuki followed by the mistake by Shea really hurt us there.

Other than that, I'm pretty impressed with what I saw. Toronto is a good team and I though overall we should that they may be better, but not by a ton.

Next up are the (no defense) Oilers, this Saturday AND again on Monday. Really a bad place if we can't win at least one of these games during regular time.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great couple of games against the Oilers. Really shut down the big two for both games.

Too sloppy on the second game, with 7 penalties, but still didn't give up a goal to them on any of the PP.

Suzuki is certainly going to be a star, and Romanov is also playing really well.

We definitely need a better C1, Drouin isn't cutting it there against other top lines, and got exposed numerous times last night.

If Allen and Price stay healthy and keep up this level of play, we'll certainly be in the contention for Conference champions.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we move to the beautiful city of Vancouver.

3 games against the Canucks in 4 days, starting tonight.

I would certainly take 2 wins out of 3, but really not sure what to expect as we typically don't do great in Western Canada.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely destroyed the Canucks last night, which really isn't too much of a shock or achievement as they are completely decimated in defense.

First real mistake seen from Romanov for the 3 goal for the Canucks, he has to do better.

Still way too many penalties. We have to figure out a way hold off just a inch and stop giving away so many Power Plays.

Offense is absolutely booming, and now Toffoli is on the run on his life having scored 5 goals in 2 games.

Finish off our series against the Canucks tomorrow, and have no excuse NOT to win as Vancouver is going to be forced to use a couple of janitors in their back line.