• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Dynasty prospect thread

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To skip the intro jump to 16:20

Last edited:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they get way carried away even if your a Pitt fan. Going 3 or 4 in FF drafts, putting up WR1 numbers.

Yeah the gushing over Pitts is a bit ridiculous

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll be a worthwhile investment in FF, just have to wait like you would most TEs. I remember being hyped on OJ Howard his draft year. I questioned why he was not more involved in the Bama offense. I was too focused on the potential and blind to see the reality. Pitts was used at Florida exactly how he should be used. If the pro team that gets him doesn't use him this way, he'll be over-drafted. I don't currently have any top 8 picks in dynasty, but if I did I would take the shot on him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know of any one single site or news outlet or whatever, that is compiling all these pro day measurements..like what we'd get if they all went to Indianapolis?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This matches how Evans looks on film. I see James White mixed with Miles Sanders.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, in my orher dynasty league, i drafted Joe Burrows. Where does this year's crop of QB rank compared to Burrows?

Probably wont have a shot at Lawrence, so do you see an upgrade in this year's class with the other QB?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, in my orher dynasty league, i drafted Joe Burrows. Where does this year's crop of QB rank compared to Burrows?

Probably wont have a shot at Lawrence, so do you see an upgrade in this year's class with the other QB?
Outside of Lawrence, my gut says no. However, each one has something, where, given the cards falling right, they all "could" be better.

I'd say Mac Jones has the smallest chance of being better. With the way the game has evolved, he'd have to have the mind and decision making abilities of a Brady or Manning to be on par, fantasy wise, with the new generation of QBs.

Fields may very well be the best of them all, certainly has the physical tools to be, also has the most question marks. Wether those question marks are legit, or just BS that is being thrown his way..I dunno.

Personally I like Lance, but, I wouldn't say I see him as being better than Burrows. He may very well be, but it won't be for a year or two at best if he is.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Lawrence, my gut says no. However, each one has something, where, given the cards falling right, they all "could" be better.

I'd say Mac Jones has the smallest chance of being better. With the way the game has evolved, he'd have to have the mind and decision making abilities of a Brady or Manning to be on par, fantasy wise, with the new generation of QBs.

Fields may very well be the best of them all, certainly has the physical tools to be, also has the most question marks. Wether those question marks are legit, or just BS that is being thrown his way..I dunno.

Personally I like Lance, but, I wouldn't say I see him as being better than Burrows. He may very well be, but it won't be for a year or two at best if he is.
Thanks.
I know its brave to reply this close to the draft.
Fantasy Pros pretty much has them ranked 1) Lawrence, 2) Fields, 3) Wilson, 4) Lance, and 5) Jones.

Washington's GM more or less eliminated Lance based on his starts. Maybe its an overreaction, but his reasoning is not without merit considering how Trubisky panned out.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have Burrows draft another need

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.
I know its brave to reply this close to the draft.
Fantasy Pros pretty much has them ranked 1) Lawrence, 2) Fields, 3) Wilson, 4) Lance, and 5) Jones.

Washington's GM more or less eliminated Lance based on his starts. Maybe its an overreaction, but his reasoning is not without merit considering how Trubisky panned out.
Yep, he's definitely one that would be best suited to just watch and learn for a year or two

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have Burrows draft another need
Mehhh..you ain't wrong, but most of these guys are likely to go mid second round, or later in rookie drafts..if your looking to fill a need that deep into the draft, you'll likely be disappointed anyways. And if your QB's consisted of Burrows and any one of Rivers, Brady, Ben, Trubs, Goff, Foles, ...it's still a need

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a vacuum, Fields is one to grab in the latter second round. He may not ever be Burrow, but at least you aren't paying a premium to find out. My take is Lawrence will go first, but the guy I want is whomever lands in SF. The guy that lands in Denver may be a sneaky good FF pick. I hope it is Fields to have two great options there in the second.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a vacuum, Fields is one to grab in the latter second round. He may not ever be Burrow, but at least you aren't paying a premium to find out. My take is Lawrence will go first, but the guy I want is whomever lands in SF. The guy that lands in Denver may be a sneaky good FF pick. I hope it is Fields to have two great options there in the second.
I'd prefer whichever lands in NE...longterm I trust that coaching staff to groom and coach. Whoever ends up in Denver better have it figured out already

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen, I just don't trust any ALA QB's .honestly It's a far cry from playing behind the best oline in college with great supporting cast to the NFL on a team that is likely average across the board. So far on Namath has made the transition - - and that's a big sample size.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen, I just don't trust any ALA QB's .honestly It's a far cry from playing behind the best oline in college with great supporting cast to the NFL on a team that is likely average across the board. So far on Namath has made the transition - - and that's a big sample size.
Course the 49ers have a great supporting cast and I think Shanahan likes a pocket passer. I'm looking forward to seeing who the 49ers take.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stabler and Bart Starr both went to Alabama. If you only count the last 50 years though Richard Todd has had the best NFL career.