• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-22 Season Ongoing Thread

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackwood was lights out.

Really good having Dougie back, he's just so noticeable out there.

Mercer is outrageous, kid is so good. McLeod, Zacha, Nico, Tyce Thompson, Bratt all looked really good.

Tatar got a fluke goal, we need more out of him. Boqvist looks like he's barely trying. Holtz doesn't look bad but could definitely use more seasoning.

Would love to get a 3C so we can get Mercer on a line with Hughes or Nico.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This weekend games aren't on the ESPN + right??? i didn't think so but someone made a comment it was, they may be mistaken but just double checking.

i hate the fucking espn+ took away my soccer and some devils games.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked up a point, we'll take it. Let it go on record that Bernier is atrocious at shootouts.

Ty Smith needs to get better defensively. The points are nice but at times he's a total liability.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked up a point, we'll take it. Let it go on record that Bernier is atrocious at shootouts.

Ty Smith needs to get better defensively. The points are nice but at times he's a total liability.
Agree, but not many are strong 2 way at his age.

I think he'll be fine

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree, but not many are strong 2 way at his age.

I think he'll be fine
You know, was gonna say the same thing with Smith. Thought he played a little bad yesterday. Nothing to cry home about but a spade is a spade and his play wasn't sharp at all IMO.

Thought Sharangovich was too trigger happy many times. Kind hard to draw the line, you know he needs that one goal to put him back into the groove of being a scoring threat but also he can't always shoot the first time he gets the puck, thought I saw two plays where he had an open man to pass the puck for a higher % chance..

We got the point, not worried.... our division is truly a den of ravages.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron-Burgandy.png

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First period we looked great and then they scored 2 immediately in the 2nd and we were toast. They're a dangerous team.
they are... felt like we get a deer in the headlights look when the pressure is on... i expected better aggression on defense... lot of bystanders when the opposing team is moving fast...

don't be scared! play up!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying its 100% true but ever since Sharangovich got back into the lineup, we've struggled... lol

up for discussion.

he came back vs Boston, lost 3 in a row(all) and mustered 1 pt out of 6 possible.