• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-22 Season Ongoing Thread

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him or the Czech defenseman are my choice as well based on what I've read.
Apparently there are some really good Dmen in the top part of the draft. So we could come out with a winner... but wasn't that kinda addressed with Hughes last yr and eventually that Mukhamadullin man child will come over... if.....

For me if Slaf is available he's gotta be the pick...... if not, dmen it all the way!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there are some really good Dmen in the top part of the draft. So we could come out with a winner... but wasn't that kinda addressed with Hughes last yr and eventually that Mukhamadullin man child will come over... if.....

For me if Slaf is available he's gotta be the pick...... if not, dmen it all the way!
Well also, I do like Gauthier too..... i'm looking for the particular size and mold at winger and bot Slaf and Gautheir answer that for me.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm in the same boat. A potential future line of Slaf-Hughes-Holtz, yikes.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god damn 1 pt games lol

so looks like we're at 5th pre-lotto.... even if we tied with PHI, it won't change the positioning correct?

ATM, I'm getting a real, lets get this guy approach so right now I'm looking at slafkovsky.... if he makes it to 3rd, I'd offer the Kraken something to move up.... I say we just start making some quality moves by now.

Idk why I can't look up or find how many picks we have this year(do better NHL sources) but I'll offer some extra 3rd(s) in there along with the 5th overall to move up two spaces... hell throw in a player or two too!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1