• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Sooners

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah they hired the guy from Hawaii.

If I'm a WSU fan I would have preferred Grinch. He had Hawaii going in the right direction but has a .500 record at a G5 school that has a very distinct recruiting pitch. His new school has the exact opposite pitch.

A lifetime ago I visited WSU for research training/potential grad school visit. I liked it but your 5 miles from Moscow ID and that was a better college town. So Rollovich went from telling kids come to Hawaii because Hawaii or come to Pullman because Idaho chicks can really hold their alcohol. Leach was successful because he's an offensive genius and offered every wide receiver west of the Mississippi. New guy really needs to prove himself early because otherwise they really start to slide.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they hired the guy from Hawaii.

If I'm a WSU fan I would have preferred Grinch. He had Hawaii going in the right direction but has a .500 record at a G5 school that has a very distinct recruiting pitch. His new school has the exact opposite pitch.

A lifetime ago I visited WSU for research training/potential grad school visit. I liked it but your 5 miles from Moscow ID and that was a better college town. So Rollovich went from telling kids come to Hawaii because Hawaii or come to Pullman because Idaho chicks can really hold their alcohol. Leach was successful because he's an offensive genius and offered every wide receiver west of the Mississippi. New guy really needs to prove himself early because otherwise they really start to slide.

If Grinch is able to get OU's D back in shape.....top 10 or so, he will have better options presented to him. He was wise to stay where he is for now.