• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Seahawks Schedule

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 early games
4 prime time games
8 afternoon games

I can live with this.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a pretty favorable schedule. All of the most difficult games are at home (not counting division) and while the Patriots are an unknown, as long as they have Belichick you can't count them out.

Bye is a good time too given 4 of the 5 games after are all divisional opponents. Gives us a chance to rest up and get our gameplan in check.

The Eagles and Bills are the two exceptions. I'm sure the Eagles will be hungry to get back at us after Wentz, and the Bills have a very good defense... so... (yes I know they traded for Diggs but whether Josh Allen can get him the ball reliably is something else, and Diggs didn't exactly light us up in Seattle last year. Outside of the ~50 yard reception he was basically a non-factor).

Last edited:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots coming to town for Prime time. FUCK YA

Meh, I don't the Patriots are the Patriots anymore. It's a completely new team. Jason LaConfora doesn't even have the Pats making the playoffs. The Bills game will be much more interesting from that division. But it won't hurt my feelings if the Seahawks pummel the Pats on a primetime game either. lol.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of our opponents is promised a Mexico City game this year (Cardinals?). If so I REALLY hope the Hawks are the opponent for that game. I would love to travel for that game.

I think I read something a week ago that the league moved all the games that would have been played outside of the US back into the country due to concerns about the Corona virus. So I'm not sure, but I believe there won't be any Mexico or London games this year.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read something a week ago that the league moved all the games that would have been played outside of the US back into the country due to concerns about the Corona virus. So I'm not sure, but I believe there won't be any Mexico or London games this year.

That's what I read. And thank fucking God for it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't the Patriots are the Patriots anymore. It's a completely new team. Jason LaConfora doesn't even have the Pats making the playoffs. The Bills game will be much more interesting from that division. But it won't hurt my feelings if the Seahawks pummel the Pats on a primetime game either. lol.

Same. A primetime beatdown of a team who always makes fun of us.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that 3 of our 4 morning games are against the Skins, Phins and Falcons...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks good enough to me I suppose....wouldn't mind the bye a little later but maybe having it week 6 gives Penny a little extra time to recover if he starts on PUP. The matchups almost always get impacted by injuries, so it's hard to look 6 months out from now and give each game Ws or Ls. Some people probably will not like week 17 @ SF, but we have to play at their place once no matter what. My 2 main hopes are 1) there will actually be 16 games and 2) I'll be able to use at least some of my tickets to see them in person.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that 3 of our 4 morning games are against the Skins, Phins and Falcons...

Skins and Phins should be wins, but the Falcons can be dangerous at home. They still have Jones, Ridley, Ryan, etc. and added Fowler/draft picks to bolster their terrible front 7.

Could be starting out the season 0-1, especially if Ryan gets time to throw.

Also, I'm not counting on it, but if somehow Gurley works out.... Seattle had one of the worst run defenses in the league last year. And we lost one of the best EDGE run defenders.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of our opponents is promised a Mexico City game this year (Cardinals?). If so I REALLY hope the Hawks are the opponent for that game. I would love to travel for that game.

All those games are back in the states

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule looks pretty good. Week 6 is a tad early for my liking but on the flip side it does give Seattle 10 days to get ready for the Cards on the road so take the few extra days to get ready for divisional game. MNF against Philly will be some nice radio to listen too especially if Clowney comes back and hopefully keep that win streak going. Get another piece on that D-line I think the Hawks could be in good shape.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be paying close attention to when/whether fans attend games. Primarily because I'm a season ticket holder, but also because friends and I have been talking about traveling to the Buffalo game to party with the mafia.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard that the Seahawks are eight and oh in 10 AM games the last two seasons. Five in the last year and three a no the prior year. I think I heard that right

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard that the Seahawks are eight and oh in 10 AM games the last two seasons. Five in the last year and three a no the prior year. I think I heard that right

I hate voice texting when driving... That doesn't even make sense... Hawks are 8-0 the last 2 seasons in 10am games... 5-0 last year and 3-0 prior year... I guess they've squished the early game hangover...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to look at the schedule in order of difficulty of the games relative to each other. This may change over the next few months, but here's how I rank them in decreasing order of win probability (toughest games at the bottom, easiest at top):
  1. vs Giants
  2. vs Jets
  3. vs Patriots
  4. @ Redskins
  5. @ Dolphins
  6. @ Falcons
  7. vs Vikings
  8. @ Bills
  9. @ Eagles
  10. vs Cowboys
  11. vs Rams
  12. @ Cardinals
  13. vs Cardinals
  14. @ Rams
  15. vs 49ers
  16. @ 49ers
I can make arguments to adjust every game except 1 and 16. I put the Cards road game easier than the home game for 2 reasons: 1) we have played like trash at home vs Cards for a while now, and 2) the home game is on 3 days rest after a road game (Rams). I would rank the Dolphins game a tad easier if it wasn't happening in Sep when it will be like 4 million degrees in Miami. I had the Eagles game at 13 before realizing it's the week following a TNF game (10 days in between), so I moved it up a bit. I don't think the Rams are going to be all that good (maybe 4th place?), but we just haven't matched up well with them in general the last 3 seasons (or 8).

At least how I've ranked it, it's pretty clear to me that our division is going to be really tough.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Sunday night's game is on the verge of being postponed or cancelled.

Wildfires are playing hell with the air quality in Seattle and it's so bad that us people in New England maybe able to smell the burn this weekend.

League is discussing moving it to a field where the home team is away or playing it in Foxboro if the Seahawks agree. Since there are no fans, it doesn't seem to to be much of an advantage other than the travel that the team has to do.

How you all feel about that?

I think you all need to get there and do some fire fighting.