• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Paper Tigers

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Divine intervention is my guess:noidea:

I never understood the "Andy had a hand in the Eagles SB" talk. Yes he drafted some players that were on that team but I don't remember him being on the sidelines calling the game. Just baffles me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood the "Andy had a hand in the Eagles SB" talk. Yes he drafted some players that were on that team but I don't remember him being on the sidelines calling the game. Just baffles me.

That's just Philogical

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just Philogical

Very true. I know a few Eagles fan like that but most of the others I know were happy Andy got his ring in KC but know Doug had everything to do with Philly's SB.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you run as much as Jackson did you're not going to put up huge passing yard numbers.

Agreed...that's kinda the point...for him to last, he's got to develop more as a passer....not the easiest thing to do when everytime he takes off it's a 1st down.

Until he gets a few more hard hits on him.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you're taking my dislike of all players from meeeechegan way too personally. I talked shit about Charles Woodson before he retired. So where's your issue with that?

When my team drafted Donovan Peoples-Jones outta UofM I said I hope he gets arrested trying to pick up a transvestite hooker on Lake Shore Blvd. When they drafted Jabrill Peppers I said I hope the team trades him after his rookie year for a long snapper.

I said when Braylon Edwards played in Cleveland he couldn't catch a cold because he dropped too many passes. You should have an issue with but I'm sure you don't.

Stop pretending that my dislike of all things meeeechegan is only about Yer Boy Brady.

fuck meeeechegan!

LOL

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas has them in the 7.5-9 win over/under range. The only teams that would qualify as 'Tigers' are Chiefs, Saints, Ravens, and Niners.

Of that group, I think the Saints are most vulnerable but injuries can hit anyone

And only one I would pull for.

Good God it is fun to watch all of them play, cept the niners.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont lie to you, I actually rooted for meeeeechegan last 3 years ,because a DE named Kwity Paye played on the other side of my son in HS. He was 2 years younger and usually only Seniors started but he was exceptional and started as a sophomore, they won Div 1 state Championships in RI 7 years in a row. But I realize it's a small state with only 45 high schools, so don't get many players to make it to pros

At my old high school, same one Kyler Murray played (Name drop mother fuckers) we had a DT that went to UoM. Turned him into an Olineman. Played in the pros for a few years. Guess the team Sonny?

If you guess the pats, you would be correct!!

Doug Skene - Wikipedia

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slight fav this year , must be because of Dalton

NFL NFC East Division
Sun 9/13 1:00PM

Dallas Cowboys +100
Philadelphia Eagles +128
New York Giants +1350
Washington Redskins +2100

School me sonny as I am not a gambler in any way. What does that mean? I can surmise it means the redskinz suck giant donkey balls. But other than that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...that's kinda the point...for him to last, he's got to develop more as a passer....not the easiest thing to do when everytime he takes off it's a 1st down.

Until he gets a few more hard hits on him.
Like all the other athletic run first QBs have gone he'll likely follow suit. Vick, Newton even Wilson to a lesser extent.
Vick had a decent career on the field but slowed from all those hits.
Cam if he couldn't handle it built like a LB/DE not sure anyone can absorb those hits.
Wilson being smaller was/is better than both of them at getting down and avoiding those hits. But his game has even changed. Maybe for the better? Not numbers or win wise but certainly health wise.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
School me sonny as I am not a gambler in any way. What does that mean? I can surmise it means the redskinz suck giant donkey balls. But other than that.

Dallas Cowboys +100
Philadelphia Eagles +128
New York Giants +1350

GT so if you lay down $100 on on a team to win the division and they do

Dallas win 100 even money
Philly win 128
Giants win 1350
Wash win 2100

Now if you see a negative no# like say KC -350 if you wager 100 payout is 35

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like all the other athletic run first QBs have gone he'll likely follow suit. Vick, Newton even Wilson to a lesser extent.
Vick had a decent career on the field but slowed from all those hits.
Cam if he couldn't handle it built like a LB/DE not sure anyone can absorb those hits.
Wilson being smaller was/is better than both of them at getting down and avoiding those hits. But his game has even changed. Maybe for the better? Not numbers or win wise but certainly health wise.

Wilson imo learned very quickly that the QB position is first and foremost a distributor...I'm guessing he may have played a little point guard because conceptionally he had a better grasp of the job...running was more a need to do thing for him...he was just pretty good at it.

Vick...I agree. By the time he got to PHI, he had started to breakdown physically.

Jackson...we shall see...coming into his 3rd season...if we're going to see some growth as a QB...this will be the year, but when you're so damn fast, it's got to be tempting to just take off. My guess is he plays the way he's playing now until he can.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson imo learned very quickly that the QB position is first and foremost a distributor...I'm guessing he may have played a little point guard because conceptionally he had a better grasp of the job...running was more a need to do thing for him...he was just pretty good at it.

Vick...I agree. By the time he got to PHI, he had started to breakdown physically.

Jackson...we shall see...coming into his 3rd season...if we're going to see some growth as a QB...this will be the year, but when you're so damn fast, it's got to be tempting to just take off. My guess is he plays the way he's playing now until he can.
denny green crown then - Bing video
Agree with all of this. It's instinctive at this point in his life. He has to unlearn that life habit to look, see nothing go.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree with all of this. It's instinctive at this point in his life. He has to unlearn that life habit to look, see nothing go.

:scratch: You guys actually watch him play? The majority of his runs are designed/RPO based. He rarely does the "drops back- 1st read is covered-take off and run" thing most running QB's do

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly...see nothing go...HS, college, and now the NFL.

Precisely why I say running most QBs need more than 4 yrs to develop as a NFL QBs. Cam's career as a franchise QB is basically over already...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: You guys actually watch him play? The majority of his runs are designed/RPO based. He rarely does the "drops back- 1st read is covered-take off and run" thing most running QB's do

For sure twice a year...what did I miss? That's the problem...designed runs.

Broken play runs are the ones that typically yield big plays.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys +100
Philadelphia Eagles +128
New York Giants +1350

Philly win 128
Giants win 1350
Wash win 2100

Now if you see a negative no# like say KC -350 if you wager 100 payout is 35[/QUOTE]

Correction at that payout would be 28

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys +100
Philadelphia Eagles +128
New York Giants +1350

Philly win 128
Giants win 1350
Wash win 2100

Now if you see a negative no# like say KC -350 if you wager 100 payout is 35
Copy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So how does it work when you go under +100?

+91 would seem like you win 91 dollars if you bet 100, but if you follow that all the way down to lets say +10 under this thought you would get less than if you bet the -350

So how does that work?