• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 OFFENSE/DEFENSE

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping Ebron would stay on the list and give Rader another shot. Rader earned more playing time IMO

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of Ebron? lmao
Good to see ya oldirish! Been a while!

No, I’ve been pretty much against him all year lol. Shitty blocker & craptastic hands. He has made some clutch plays though, but feels very few & far between.

I don’t think he would bother me nearly as much if he didn’t have such a big mouth.

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see ya oldirish! Been a while!

No, I’ve been pretty much against him all year lol. Shitty blocker & craptastic hands. He has made some clutch plays though, but feels very few & far between.

I don’t think he would bother me nearly as much if he didn’t have such a big mouth.
I didn't expect anyone to remember me! I've been overseas for most of the last 3 years. It's great to be back!

I honestly had higher expectations for him during the preseason. Not a huge fan of his either. Maybe he will step up in the post season?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect anyone to remember me! I've been overseas for most of the last 3 years. It's great to be back!

I honestly had higher expectations for him during the preseason. Not a huge fan of his either. Maybe he will step up in the post season?
You played a solid role in one of our Hoop Mocks a few years back. Great input and you were missed the years after that! Glad to have you back my man!

Ebron... Sure hope he plays a big role. They need every hand in the pile with how pitiful the rushing attack has been. I was kinda sorta hoping they would keep Rader around to block in the trenches so that they could put McDonald in more of a pass-catching role (Ebron’s role). McDonald was huge for them in prior years when healthy. But now that they don’t have an in-line blocker TE they have been forced to put McDonald in the trenches.

old1r1sh

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You played a solid role in one of our Hoop Mocks a few years back. Great input and you were missed the years after that! Glad to have you back my man!

Ebron... Sure hope he plays a big role. They need every hand in the pile with how pitiful the rushing attack has been. I was kinda sorta hoping they would keep Rader around to block in the trenches so that they could put McDonald in more of a pass-catching role (Ebron’s role). McDonald was huge for them in prior years when healthy. But now that they don’t have an in-line blocker TE they have been forced to put McDonald in the trenches.
That mock was so much fun. I would love to do another one. I thought I did a pretty good job with it. I'm still proud of my first two picks (DeForest Buckner & Xavien Howard)

I'm not sure how Cleveland has performed against TE's this year in coverage. Hopefully not well for his sake.

Our ground game has been pitiful though. Maybe we need to spread their defence out and run more out of the gun? Running out of traditional power sets has not worked.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That mock was so much fun. I would love to do another one. I thought I did a pretty good job with it. I'm still proud of my first two picks (DeForest Buckner & Xavien Howard)

I'm not sure how Cleveland has performed against TE's this year in coverage. Hopefully not well for his sake.

Our ground game has been pitiful though. Maybe we need to spread their defence out and run more out of the gun? Running out of traditional power sets has not worked.
Damn that’s phenomenal! I couldn’t remember who we ended up picking that year.

Cleveland will only have 1 or 2 out of its 4 starting DBs. Their best DB is CB Ward and it sounds like he will be a game time decision. If Mason was able to play as well as he did then there’s no excuse for Ben not to drop 400 & 4 TDs lol. So long as the receivers don’t drop the ball.

Agreed on the run game. Main problem is crappy O-line but also Randy just has zero feel for when to run effectively. But running out of the gun seems to help so long as the O-line holds up on their end

old1r1sh

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that’s phenomenal! I couldn’t remember who we ended up picking that year.

Cleveland will only have 1 or 2 out of its 4 starting DBs. Their best DB is CB Ward and it sounds like he will be a game time decision. If Mason was able to play as well as he did then there’s no excuse for Ben not to drop 400 & 4 TDs lol. So long as the receivers don’t drop the ball.

Agreed on the run game. Main problem is crappy O-line but also Randy just has zero feel for when to run effectively. But running out of the gun seems to help so long as the O-line holds up on their end
I'm really not a fan of Randy. I haven't liked any of our Offensive coordinators for a while now. His play calling is not good. I think Mason would've done better last year with a better coordinator.

I feel like our running issues have to be more of a scheme thing than an ability thing. We have good guys up front. I also think Ben plays a role in the lack of running plays. He's always wanted to run a pass heavy offense so I'm sure he's checking out of several run plays per game. We'll see what happens with that. I definitely think we'll throw the ball well with Tae Johnson finding his hands again and Claypool taking most of the coverage with him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not a fan of Randy. I haven't liked any of our Offensive coordinators for a while now. His play calling is not good. I think Mason would've done better last year with a better coordinator.

I feel like our running issues have to be more of a scheme thing than an ability thing. We have good guys up front. I also think Ben plays a role in the lack of running plays. He's always wanted to run a pass heavy offense so I'm sure he's checking out of several run plays per game. We'll see what happens with that. I definitely think we'll throw the ball well with Tae Johnson finding his hands again and Claypool taking most of the coverage with him.
Nobody is a fan of Randy. The offense has a multitude of issues right now and it starts with him. But a decline in the O-line plays a part as does poor play from Ben. I don’t know if it’s physical regression or just horrid coaching of bad schemes or a combo. But it seems like a completely broken offense for the entire month of December.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been doin this for years in Pittsburgh... Always proves to be the straw that breaks their back in these crucial games. But thats ok, they'll just keep ignoring it because they keep leading the league in sacks. Cool .