• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Playoff Predictions after the Regular Season

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then listening to Brady blame ____________ for the loss.
Does Brady have a history of blaming others for losses? Video of him postgame in a loss makes him come off as a sore loser, but I don't recall there being a narrative of him throwing people under the bus (other than maybe himself) for losses. Maybe I just don't pay enough attention.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Brady have a history of blaming others for losses? Video of him postgame in a loss makes him come off as a sore loser, but I don't recall there being a narrative of him throwing people under the bus (other than maybe himself) for losses. Maybe I just don't pay enough attention.
yes. Someone on his team will eat shit if he does bad.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. Someone on his team will eat shit if he does bad.
Got some links? I don't recall him saying "BB fucked it up today" or "Not sure why the fuck Julian's bitch-ass dropped that pass". Searching "Tom Brady Excuses for Losses" didn't come up with anything along those lines, but I didn't click too deep.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some links? I don't recall him saying "BB fucked it up today" or "Not sure why the fuck Julian's bitch-ass dropped that pass". Searching "Tom Brady Excuses for Losses" didn't come up with anything along those lines, but I didn't click too deep.

Bruce Arians has been tossed under the bus for every Brady poor performance this season

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I dont save links. Dont really care enough to go hunt them dont to prove anything either. But if you are gonna go look. You shouldnt have to go all the way back to the Pats. You could probably stick with just this year. just look when he hasnt done well.
if he plays well & loses everyone else blames whomever for him. he doesnt have to play the blame game.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Arians has been tossed under the bus for every Brady poor performance this season
By Brady?

Seriously asking... I can't think of a Brady presser or soundbite where I thought he was making excuses, but I don't pay too much attention to him/them/Pats, so I could easily be wrong. I do recall a presser/sound-bite from Arians more or less throwing Brady under the bus earlier this year (probably rightly, but maybe shouldn't do stuff like that publicly).

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I dont save links. Dont really care enough to go hunt them dont to prove anything either. But if you are gonna go look. You shouldnt have to go all the way back to the Pats. You could probably stick with just this year. just look when he hasnt done well.
if he plays well & loses everyone else blames whomever for him. he doesnt have to play the blame game.
"Everyone else" is not Brady

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Everyone else" is not Brady
right. when "he" doesnt play well & loses is when he blames OL coaches scheme whatever.
When he does play well but loses he doesnt blame others. Since it obviously wasnt his fault.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right. when "he" doesnt play well & loses is when he blames OL coaches scheme whatever.
When he does play well but loses he doesnt blame others. Since it obviously wasnt his fault.
I really don't want to white-knight for Brady, and we're going in circles here, but does "he" really do that? Again... don't think I've ever seen that sort of thing directly from Brady.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want to white-knight for Brady, and we're going in circles here, but does "he" really do that? Again... don't think I've ever seen that sort of thing directly from Brady.
no he doesnt
now fans do this for all their heros but if a player did this nobody would want to play with him :suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty crazy that while a lot of people are penciling in the Bills into the AFC Championship Game you see that their 2-7 matchup is against a Colts team that might actually give a pretty good ball game. Colts are one of the teams that has feasted on weaker competition which is why it probably lost every single tie breaker but they're also a team that does nothing poorly and if one phase of the Bills' game is off then they'll take advantage.

I do expect the Bills to win but I wouldn't be shocked if it was a one score game. Rivers tends to shell up in playoff games and does a lot of low risk stuff. Past 4 playoff games he has 6 Tds and 1 Int. Colts defense is competent. I think they'll try to keep the score low. Bills probably want to make this a high scoring game and could easily do so. If the Bills get to 27 or so then I don't see the Colts keeping up so this is kind of a Josh Allen showcase game. He wants to be in the top tier of QBs then this is where you start.

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC Wild Card:
Buffalo Bills
vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Bills stay hot, make statement with dismantling of good Indianapolis defence. F 38-24
Tennessee Titans vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Ryan Tannehill takes advantage of the Henry-focused Ravens Defence. F 31-21
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns
- Browns fight, but can't overcome absence of HC Kevin Stefanski. F 20-10

AFC Divisional:
Buffalo Bills
vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Bills offence falls to Earth, but makes enough plays to advance. F 24-20
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tennessee Titans
- Titans match up well, but Chiefs offence just too much for Titans. F 38-31

AFC Championship:
Kansas City Chiefs
vs. Buffalo Bills
- Patrick Mahomes makes one more play than Josh Allen. F 33-31

NFC Wild Card:
Seattle Seahawks
vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Seahawks defence capitalises on turnovers. F 21-17
Washington Football Team vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tom Brady fights through Washington pass rush. F 24-13
New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears
- Saints struggle to handle Bears' defence, but Mitch fails to make plays on offence. F 20-6

NFC Divisional:
New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Russ rediscovers MVP-level form, stuns NOLA defence. F 28-17
Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Rodgers out-duels Brady in tight game from start to finish. F 34-31

NFC Championship:
Green Bay Packers vs.
Seattle Seahawks
- Rematch goes Aaron's way in cold Lambeau. F 21-14

SUPER BOWL LV:
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers
- MVP Aaron Rodgers puts an exclamation mark on historic season, as Pack D slows Mahomes enough to get the result. F 34-28