• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Draft

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Cavs will certainly have alot of options. Personally, I would take Hayes(but I also think he's the #1 prospect) so I know I'm on an island with that one. I think it's pretty easy to move on from Garland at this point, given how he looked last year. I think the Cavs are still a couple years away so I'd take Hayes and build around that and Sexton.

I’m not sold you build around either guard.
if their bpa is a pg I wouldn’t hesitate to move either of the other two already there and keep going.

Yeah I think there are some very good wings so not sure why they would go for another guard unless they just LOVE a guard. They have seemed to love guards in the past two drafts though so it doesn't make sense to jump ship yet and trade Garland or Sexton. KPJ is also a guard. They need a 2-way wing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not in love with Garland or Sexton, but I'd easily move Garland for Hayes. Or simply have Garland come off the bench since I'm sure there won't be much interest in him.

Yeah seeing them play. I think Garland can blossom but not in love with him.
Sexton is explosive but I see him as a great scoring option but way undersized for a guard. I love his motor. I think Garland can fit a system more you just have a weak defensive link in the chain at PG. Honestly, I'm not sure what they do...not in love with any of these guards at their draft position so I hope they get a wing, a guy that can play defense and sharpshooter. Like Klay :hope: I can dream right?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah seeing them play. I think Garland can blossom but not in love with him.
Sexton is explosive but I see him as a great scoring option but way undersized for a guard. I love his motor. I think Garland can fit a system more you just have a weak defensive link in the chain at PG. Honestly, I'm not sure what they do...not in love with any of these guards at their draft position so I hope they get a wing, a guy that can play defense and sharpshooter. Like Klay :hope: I can dream right?

Not only do I think Hayes is the better prospect between him and Garland, I think he's a better fit along side Sexton, if they go that route. But like I said, the wing players, IMO aren't as good as prospects as Hayes is. Honestly, I'd take Toppin if he's still there ahead of any of the wings at this point.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only do I think Hayes is the better prospect between him and Garland, I think he's a better fit along side Sexton, if they go that route. But like I said, the wing players, IMO aren't as good as prospects as Hayes is. Honestly, I'd take Toppin if he's still there ahead of any of the wings at this point.

that...will not improve the defense.

but I do get it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've liked Toppin from the start, a little older at 22 but I think he would be a good fit. So many options I like a little later in the draft...if they don't like a player --trade down a couple spots and take your guy, which they won't do

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the next NBA tournaments start? Can anybody tell me about this as I'm a die-hard fan of basketball can't wait anymore!

shocked vince mcmahon GIF

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have little doubt the KAT would be a serviceable defender if he had gone to a different team, so I am really looking forward to which ever prospect we can ruin this time. I don't want Ball, because we have recently not developed defense. Let's try something new, maybe we can not develop Edwards Jump Shot? Skies the limit for which career the Wolves can ruin!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have little doubt the KAT would be a serviceable defender if he had gone to a different team, so I am really looking forward to which ever prospect we can ruin this time. I don't want Ball, because we have recently not developed defense. Let's try something new, maybe we can not develop Edwards Jump Shot? Skies the limit for which career the Wolves can ruin!

Go for straight defense than and see if it pans out. Isaac Okoro

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hearing Edwards is getting Dion Waiters comparisons.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooof.
He still doesn’t get past CLE lol

NOOO...I don't think he would drop that far, 2 or 3 maybe, but the Cavs have enough SG's dammit

I mean Waiters wasn't the prospect that Edwards was and he was taken 4th. This is also one of the worst drafts I have seen in some time. He would probably go 2 I'd imagine.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOOO...I don't think he would drop that far, 2 or 3 maybe, but the Cavs have enough SG's dammit

I mean Waiters wasn't the prospect that Edwards was and he was taken 4th. This is also one of the worst drafts I have seen in some time. He would probably go 2 I'd imagine.
Seems like it might be, but even in what are considered bad drafts there will usually be a handful of studs (who may not go top of draft). Just need to find the right one.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like it might be, but even in what are considered bad drafts there will usually be a handful of studs (who may not go top of draft). Just need to find the right one.

Absolutely, whether it is a top 5 guy or a middle to late round guy. There are always going to be those gems. I'm not a huge fan of Edwards...I like a couple others guys in the 5-12 range more tbh.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, whether it is a top 5 guy or a middle to late round guy. There are always going to be those gems. I'm not a huge fan of Edwards...I like a couple others guys in the 5-12 range more tbh.
Need to hope we found such a guy in the last draft - Porter

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to hope we found such a guy in the last draft - Porter

And I think Garland is our future PG. I heard he is really improving...I mean the kid only had 5 games at Vandy so he basically came right from high school. Hope to see him improve a lot.