1. Sell. So long as he stays healthy he has a good shot. But he didn't look good after coming back.Making NHL predictions can be a foolish endeavor in normal times. There is so much parity, with surprise teams going from worst to first every year and...www.post-gazette.com
1. Sidney Crosby bounces back to finish top-5 in Hart Trophy voting.
2. Tristan Jarry will rank in the league's top 10 in both starts and wins.
3. The power play starts slow then surges into the league's top eight.
4. The Pens will have at least one game postponed by COVID-19
5. Four Pens players will score at least 20 goals this season
6. Pens will finish in the top 10 in scoring from defensemen
7. Kasperi Kapanen will end up getting moved up & down the lineup
8. There may not be a lineup spot for Zach Aston-Reese when he returns.
9. Pierre-Olivier Joseph & Samuel Poulin will make their NHL debuts.
10. Jim Rutherford will make 2 trades or fewer before the deadline
11. Pittsburgh won't secure a playoff spot until the season's final day
12. Major changes will be made if they lose before the second round.