• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 UW Football

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t expect them to lose today but I’m not surprised. Smoke and mirrors, huge disappointment.

Unfortunately I could give a shit now what happens next Saturday against OS. Doesn’t matter now after they lost to a POS Illinois team.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2019 UW football= smoke and mirrors.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic. I don’t know why I think this program ever has a chance at a NC.
:L

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Chryst but this has to be the worst coach team in college football. 5 penalties in your house, mostly false starts. How......the.......f*ck......does that happen. Prediction: UW doesn’t win another game this season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Chryst but this has to be the worst coach team in college football. 5 penalties in your house, mostly false starts. How......the.......f*ck......does that happen. Prediction: UW doesn’t win another game this season.

Well, there goes my prediction. Let’s see what shit show bowl game they end up with.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there goes my prediction. Let’s see what shit show bowl game they end up with.

Also want to add. UW is great at recruiting RBs but absolutely sucks at landing D1 worthy QBs. Coan is horrible.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only UW can go from a shut down defense to looking like complete dog shit. I expect it from the offense but the defense has turned into a complete disappointment. Don’t know what happened, just amazing how bad they’ve become.

Funny thing is.....if the offense just had a decent QB they would be dangerous.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final season prediction-
UW ends up with a 9-3 record and plays in a meaningless bowl game. This program desperately needs a blue chip QB.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, UW will be 9-3 after today and playing in a meaningless bowl game.

UW 10
Minny 34

Go find a quality QB Wisconsin!

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, UW will be 9-3 after today and playing in a meaningless bowl game.

UW 10
Minny 34

Go find a quality QB Wisconsin!

flip flop. You just don’t know what team will show up.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flip flop. You just don’t know what team will show up.

It doesn't really matter...OSU will embarrass them in the Championship game...so it doesn't mean much

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't really matter...OSU will embarrass them in the Championship game...so it doesn't mean much

probably. Chryst had a good game plan today. He realized he couldn’t just feed Taylor against Minnesota’s defense and expect the same results like when they played mediocre teams. To have any chance against Ohio state he will have to have a similar game plan.

it’s frustrating to see them play well and then get embarrassed. I hope they at least keep it respectable.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably. Chryst had a good game plan today. He realized he couldn’t just feed Taylor against Minnesota’s defense and expect the same results like when they played mediocre teams. To have any chance against Ohio state he will have to have a similar game plan.

it’s frustrating to see them play well and then get embarrassed. I hope they at least keep it respectable.

Today, Minny put 8 and 9 in the box pretty much all game. Coan beat them because he got enough protection to be able to hit Cephus and a few other passes. Well, OSU can do the same, but their back 5 compared to Minny's back 5 is a pretty large difference...Minny has 1 or maybe 2 guys that will get a look in the NFL, OSU has all 4 starters plus a couple that are probably out or on the bench cuz they're young. That's just the way it is. So, they're kind of left with no choice but to run Taylor into a wall about 20 times and hope he breaks free a couple times, cuz if you throw it and make a mistake it goes back for 6.

Honestly, I hope they just say fuck it and take their chances that they can block the OSU front and give help on Young so he doesn't blow it up. Then take your shots with Coan throwing. If he hits a few, OSU's coach is young and might panic and lighten the box. Then you can run with Taylor with a much better chance of success and keep the OSU O off the field. That might be their best chance, but I doubt they're willing to put that kind of pressure on Coan. Their only other shot is to get OSU to turn the ball over a bunch of times, and even then you're not guaranteed anything, IE Penn State.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today, Minny put 8 and 9 in the box pretty much all game. Coan beat them because he got enough protection to be able to hit Cephus and a few other passes. Well, OSU can do the same, but their back 5 compared to Minny's back 5 is a pretty large difference...Minny has 1 or maybe 2 guys that will get a look in the NFL, OSU has all 4 starters plus a couple that are probably out or on the bench cuz they're young. That's just the way it is. So, they're kind of left with no choice but to run Taylor into a wall about 20 times and hope he breaks free a couple times, cuz if you throw it and make a mistake it goes back for 6.

Honestly, I hope they just say fuck it and take their chances that they can block the OSU front and give help on Young so he doesn't blow it up. Then take your shots with Coan throwing. If he hits a few, OSU's coach is young and might panic and lighten the box. Then you can run with Taylor with a much better chance of success and keep the OSU O off the field. That might be their best chance, but I doubt they're willing to put that kind of pressure on Coan. Their only other shot is to get OSU to turn the ball over a bunch of times, and even then you're not guaranteed anything, IE Penn State.

which is why I keep harping UW needs a quality QB. Coan has his moments but he doesn’t scare anybody, specially OSU. If UW can become a 2 headed monster they could compete against the other football factories. Hard to recruit blue chip players who will actually get an education but.....

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is why I keep harping UW needs a quality QB. Coan has his moments but he doesn’t scare anybody, specially OSU. If UW can become a 2 headed monster they could compete against the other football factories. Hard to recruit blue chip players who will actually get an education but.....

I just don't see what you have against Coan. He can't execute the system much better.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see what you have against Coan. He can't execute the system much better.

well, do you think he he can help win a championship for Wisconsin? I don’t. Can he beat the ok to decent teams? Yea, he has that ability. Can he take it to the next level and beat a Ohio state, Alabama, LSU, Clemson etc etc...no I don’t think he is at that level. Now, in his defense UW as a whole has to play practically mistake free to beat any of those teams due to the fact UW doesn’t recruit like those other schools.

Maybe it’s just the era I grew up in. To me, you play to win the championship. If you’re not trying to win it then what are you playing for?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, do you think he he can help win a championship for Wisconsin? I don’t. Can he beat the ok to decent teams? Yea, he has that ability. Can he take it to the next level and beat a Ohio state, Alabama, LSU, Clemson etc etc...no I don’t think he is at that level. Now, in his defense UW as a whole has to play practically mistake free to beat any of those teams due to the fact UW doesn’t recruit like those other schools.

Maybe it’s just the era I grew up in. To me, you play to win the championship. If you’re not trying to win it then what are you playing for?
I don't know your age but in my day teams best other teams, not just the QB. Wisconsin is nowhere near ready to compete with the elite 5-6 teams because of overall talent not just one position.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know your age but in my day teams best other teams, not just the QB. Wisconsin is nowhere near ready to compete with the elite 5-6 teams because of overall talent not just one position.

Understood and I agree which is why I made the comment about the UW as a whole raising their level of play. I just think Coan has a ceiling and UW needs a QB that can put some fear in their opponents and convert that 3rd and long on a consistent basis.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood and I agree which is why I made the comment about the UW as a whole raising their level of play. I just think Coan has a ceiling and UW needs a QB that can put some fear in their opponents and convert that 3rd and long on a consistent basis.

I can see what you are saying but then Wisconsin ranks 7th of 130 in 3rd down conversions. I don't know if it's arm strength or what but Chryst's offense runs 12-15 yards. We don't take enough shots downfield, IMO

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to take a very special group to win a championship at Wisconsin. Because it's not a destination for multiple top 100 recruits. The only way it's going to happen is if they get a couple classes of guys that really work for a couple years and maybe have special talent that were a bit overlooked. More importantly, they'll need them all over the field, not just the OLine, OLB and RB. If that every happens is anybody's guess, but to think they're going to recruit with destination schools like OSU, Clemson, Alabama and the like is a pipe dream.