• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Season

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for some time now I (along with many others) have been riding the idea that 2018 is the step-up season for our beloved Bears and 2019 is when it gets real (assuming Mitch, no injuries, etc etc you know the caveats by now).

So for kicks and giggles I took a look at our 2019 opponents:

Home Games:

Dallas
NYG
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego Chargers
NFC South Same Place Finisher (Currently New Orleans Saints)
Green Bay
Minny
Detroit

Away Games:

Philly
Washington
Denver
Oakland
NFC West Same Place Finisher( Currently LA Rams)
Green Bay
Minny
Detroit

Finishing in first place and thus adding Rams and Saints could create a crazy tough schedule next year.

Perhaps we should just win the whole damn thing this season.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finishing in first place and thus adding Rams and Saints could create a crazy tough schedule next year.

I concur, SB here we come!! :clap:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for some time now I (along with many others) have been riding the idea that 2018 is the step-up season for our beloved Bears and 2019 is when it gets real (assuming Mitch, no injuries, etc etc you know the caveats by now).

So for kicks and giggles I took a look at our 2019 opponents:

Home Games:

Dallas
NYG
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego Chargers
NFC South Same Place Finisher (Currently New Orleans Saints)
Green Bay
Minny
Detroit

Away Games:

Philly
Washington
Denver
Oakland
NFC West Same Place Finisher( Currently LA Rams)
Green Bay
Minny
Detroit

Every year. We have these threads where people look ahead at our next season's opponents and it's ALWAYS... WITHOUT FAIL... "Oh meee gosh! It's the hardest schedule ever! This is crazy!"

Now, here we are... halfway through the season and we have the easiest SOS in football to this point.

FWIW - Brees could also retire. Especially if they win the Super Bowl. Rumor is Payton could leave too.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year. We have these threads where people look ahead at our next season's opponents and it's ALWAYS... WITHOUT FAIL... "Oh meee gosh! It's the hardest schedule ever! This is crazy!"

Now, here we are... halfway through the season and we have the easiest SOS in football to this point.

I mean...I guess ALL of Rams Chiefs Chargers and Saints could go down the crapper...thus only leaving us 6 division games and the NFC East.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...I guess ALL of Rams Chiefs Chargers and Saints could go down the crapper...thus only leaving us 6 division games and the NFC East.

Well, I remember when NYG and SF on the road looked like tough games. GB doesn't exactly look like an overwhelming game anymore either. You can basically take to the bank that one of those teams will underwhelm. All but one of those will be home too. Saints at home is much different than the dome. Same can be said for KC with Arrowhead, which will definitely be at home.

NFC East isn't tough right now. Denver and Oakland are rebuilding. Green Bay is in a flux... meh. It's your standard schedule.

All of this is just so far away. We just ALWAYS do this to ourselves. The schedule never winds up what you think. We might not even win the division. If this isn't our season to step up yet... we won't. Then it's Seattle and Carolina.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jiddy...can you not just relish in the moment, man.

Holy sh*t...Eezy. You married with 15 kids yet? I was in your locale this past May for the Indy.

As for the Bears...Yeah...I am enjoying. Just tempering my expectations for this season. But you never know I guess.

beareezyfaneezy

eezy livin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy sh*t...Eezy. You married with 15 kids yet? I was in your locale this past May for the Indy.

As for the Bears...Yeah...I am enjoying. Just tempering my expectations for this season. But you never know I guess.
Just one.

I’m enjoying the ride. Especially after the dumpster fire the last few years. All the suck did rocket me up the season ticket waiting list and I got the call this summer. Pretty good timing if you ask me.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one.

I’m enjoying the ride. Especially after the dumpster fire the last few years. All the suck did rocket me up the season ticket waiting list and I got the call this summer. Pretty good timing if you ask me.

Sweet. So you've been to all the home games so far? I got to the Miami one down here earlier. The pain was real. LOL

beareezyfaneezy

eezy livin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Seahawks game, the Pats game and plan to go to the Pack game. I sold the other games to recoup some of the money I dished out to pay for the whole season.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Seahawks game, the Pats game and plan to go to the Pack game. I sold the other games to recoup some of the money I dished out to pay for the whole season.

Not the Vikings game?!? Sunday night did you in?

beareezyfaneezy

eezy livin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had not been flexed before I sold the tickets. The ladies from work that went had never been to a game before, and they had a hell of a time, so I was happy to pass them along.

I drove up and back for the MNF game...talk about a rough morning being at work at 0930.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had not been flexed before I sold the tickets. The ladies from work that went had never been to a game before, and they had a hell of a time, so I was happy to pass them along.

I drove up and back for the MNF game...talk about a rough morning being at work at 0930.

Rams and Packers are almost must go-to games.