• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Schedule

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs. GT - We've got 'em at home and they have a new coach/transitioning from the triple option.
vs. A&M - at home, but looks to be the toughest game on our schedule.
@ Cuse - This game has proven to be tricky. Not sure why we struggle against them.
vs. UNCc - zzz zzz zzz
@UNC - they're trash anymore. Bringing back Mack is a head scratcher.
vs. FSU - Let's see if Willie can get things in order. I don't suspect they'll be much better.
@ Louisville - Can't see them putting up much of a fight either, even though their fans hate us.
vs. BC - Always a physical game, but we're at home. Should be able to put this one away.
vs. Wofford - zzz zzz zzz
@ NC State - I never take road games vs the Pack lightly. Not sure what they have coming back.
vs. Wake - Should be a sleeper as well. Can't see any problems here.
@ UofSC - Another game that I never take lightly, especially on the road. I think we get our 6th straight though.

Shitty schedule. I don't know if we can afford to drop a game and still make the play offs next year. A&M is the only thing on that schedule.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice bye weeks before FSU and UofSC too

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the A&M and FSU are better than any home game this past year, hopefully I can get to one of these

CTN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs. GT - We've got 'em at home and they have a new coach/transitioning from the triple option.
vs. A&M - at home, but looks to be the toughest game on our schedule.
@ Cuse - This game has proven to be tricky. Not sure why we struggle against them.
vs. UNCc - zzz zzz zzz
@UNC - they're trash anymore. Bringing back Mack is a head scratcher.
vs. FSU - Let's see if Willie can get things in order. I don't suspect they'll be much better.
@ Louisville - Can't see them putting up much of a fight either, even though their fans hate us.
vs. BC - Always a physical game, but we're at home. Should be able to put this one away.
vs. Wofford - zzz zzz zzz
@ NC State - I never take road games vs the Pack lightly. Not sure what they have coming back.
vs. Wake - Should be a sleeper as well. Can't see any problems here.
@ UofSC - Another game that I never take lightly, especially on the road. I think we get our 6th straight though.

Shitty schedule. I don't know if we can afford to drop a game and still make the play offs next year. A&M is the only thing on that schedule.

TAMU, Cuse, Pack are the ones I will worry over. I wonder if GT will have some damn hybrid offense that becomes a bigger pain in the ass than the straight option.