• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Regular Season Thread

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would rather see wells get blasted then the shit they have on the mound tonight .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Hyde is getting frustrated with the piss poor play. I agree with him though. If you get beat because you’re not as talented that’s one thing but a lot of the time it’s just stupid mistakes that players shouldn’t be making at this level.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Hyde is getting frustrated with the piss poor play. I agree with him though. If you get beat because you’re not as talented that’s one thing but a lot of the time it’s just stupid mistakes that players shouldn’t be making at this level.
I HOPE SOMEONE TAKES RICKARD . I don't see the need to keep hays down on the farm . he is my Nolan riemold pick . have a 5 star stun aka pie jr in center with no future playing . I think McCoy should move to aaa or moved to the bigs what a year he is having . play the future I would love to build around boom boom .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HOPE SOMEONE TAKES RICKARD . I don't see the need to keep hays down on the farm . he is my Nolan riemold pick . have a 5 star stun aka pie jr in center with no future playing . I think McCoy should move to aaa or moved to the bigs what a year he is having . play the future I would love to build around boom boom .
I think we all knew what Richard was when we first got him. I have no problems with bringing up another PF to see what they have since it’s a lost season anyways. I wouldn’t bring up Diaz though until September when rosters expand. Although the only case I can see where he could come up a bit earlier would be if Mancini is traded at the deadline and Diaz tears it up in Norfolk.
We don’t have many trade chips so I think that Mancini and possibly Villar will be gone by August 1. I’d say Givens as well but he’s been so lackluster this year that he doesn’t have much value right now. Not too many pitchers on this team will likely be looked at when the deadline approaches I believe.

mikeytheman247

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Givens and Villar probably don't have to much trade value due to their poor numbers.

If Cashner has a few good starts we might be able to trade him for something.

I think you need to listen on offers for Trey but it would have to blow you away to take it. He's cheap and under control for a few more years.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing about trey is a great kid and wants to be hear . I do think he would take a offer like aj deal meaning team friendly .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, even teams trying to tank this season as well make it look easy to beat us. I think we'll easily get the #1 pick in the draft next year as well.

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Orioles will now forever be known as the worst franchise in the sport because of what they have done in the past two seasons. The fans deserve better. :tsk:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Orioles will now forever be known as the worst franchise in the sport because of what they have done in the past two seasons. The fans deserve better. :tsk:
Hopefully Elias' plan actually works and in about another 2-3 years, we'll be one of the better teams in the league. Just really need these drafts to pan out with some key contributors in the future.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think there is a lot of promise on this team, like someone said earlier " a lot of mistakes" and that can easily be turned around.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
orioles need pitching and he is coming around with 9-3 record future starter for next season.....same with Mancini a consistent bat...….stupid to trade either one

mikeytheman247

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
orioles need pitching and he is coming around with 9-3 record future starter for next season.....same with Mancini a consistent bat...….stupid to trade either one

Cashner will be 33 in the fall and a free agent at the end of the year. They should definitely trade him. If they want to bring him back next year they can still sign him in the off season.

I would only trade Trey if we were getting a high level pitching prospect in return. Trey is a great player and guy but by the time the O's will be competitive he'll be past his prime. I wouldn't trade him just to trade him but if someone makes a great offer they should take it.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cashner will be 33 in the fall and a free agent at the end of the year. They should definitely trade him. If they want to bring him back next year they can still sign him in the off season.

I would only trade Trey if we were getting a high level pitching prospect in return. Trey is a great player and guy but by the time the O's will be competitive he'll be past his prime. I wouldn't trade him just to trade him but if someone makes a great offer they should take it.

trey should be a building block . what I have seen from the dumpster fire last year no trading trey .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trey should be a building block . what I have seen from the dumpster fire last year no trading trey .
Except the front office that was here at the trade deadline last year is gone. Dumpster Dan was stuck 15-20 years in the past and teams swindled him more often than not. I have more faith in Elias to get better value for Mancini (or anyone for that matter) if he does indeed trade him than I would've if Dan was still here.

Last edited:

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its hypocritical.....ELIAS needs players in areas of value, hitting and pitching and talks about moving players from these areas that are desperately needed(Givens, Cashner, Mancini). And he currently has them at a cheaper cost.

Organizational-dysfunctional!