• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the numbers dont lie, the 2018 offense was better in points, touchdowns, and redzone % than any year with Cable, not just last year.
:fify:

We can keep doing this all week if you like. It just keeps on exposing you over and over. It's your rep, not mine.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um wow, I created this thread for off-season moves but this has sure taken turn. :noidea:

ow well, GO HAWKS!! (regardless of coaches :D)

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fify:

We can keep doing this all week if you like. It just keeps on exposing you over and over. It's your rep, not mine.

LOL this is your sore obsession my friend, not mine.

All i had to do was point out hard stats and your belly aching spews out like a volcano.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL this is your sore obsession my friend, not mine.

All i had to do was point out hard stats and your belly aching spews out like a volcano.
One of us puts the blame of everything that has ever happened on one person. One of us understands the imperfections this team has faced have many people to blame.

It's clear as day who has the weird fucking obsession. One SB play ruined you for life.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um wow, I created this thread for off-season moves but this has sure taken turn. :noidea:

ow well, GO HAWKS!! (regardless of coaches :D)

Nothing of note in the past week, so it's just a time waster :)

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of us puts the blame of everything that has ever happened on one person. One of us understands the imperfections this team has faced have many people to blame.

It's clear as day who has the weird fucking obsession. One SB play ruined you for life.

LOL i was calling for his head YEARS before that play. It only vindicated my opinion. The bevell lovers like yourself have found it very difficult to accept reality.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL i was calling for his head YEARS before that play. It only vindicated my opinion. The bevell lovers like yourself have found it very difficult to accept reality.
Oh the fucking irony. :pound: You and that idiot who doesn't even have the balls to speak outside of emojis aren't in the same zip code as reality.

You claim any of the rest of us without our heads up our asses are 'bevell lovers' despite the fact the BEST anyone has classified him was average, maybe. I don't recall ever seeing a single person on this site suggesting he was the best OC or a top 5, but your stupid ass can't understand what people do actually say. You won't ever understand the difference between saying he wasn't great, but the many issues on that side of the ball had factors from many other people and saying he was the greatest thing this club ever had.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the fucking irony. :pound: You and that idiot who doesn't even have the balls to speak outside of emojis aren't in the same zip code as reality.

You claim any of the rest of us without our heads up our asses are 'bevell lovers' despite the fact the BEST anyone has classified him was average, maybe. I don't recall ever seeing a single person on this site suggesting he was the best OC or a top 5, but your stupid ass can't understand what people do actually say. You won't ever understand the difference between saying he wasn't great, but the many issues on that side of the ball had factors from many other people and saying he was the greatest thing this club ever had.

I love how he's living and dying on the 2nd most points in Seahawks history, yet that meant nothing when Bevell scored the second most points in Seahawks history. Amazing how statistics only matter when they support what he wants them to support, yet mean nothing when they don't (yet, he has the gall to claim that other people are cherry picking statistics). Hell, he's so consistent that he'll argue that Shaun Alexander was nothing but a product of his offensive line - yet this offensive line had little to no impact on this offense over the last 3 years.

So, here's a bunch of numbers about scoring I'm sure he'll consider meaningless (which they are if you don't consider the playoffs important):

Including playoffs, this season's 450 points is ranked just 7th in team history (with 4 Bevell years ranking higher), and the 26.5 ppg is ranked 3rd (2005 & 2013). Schottenheimer took over an established offense that has averaged 23.5 ppg over the last 3 seasons (the highest PPG over a 3 year span prior to a new OC taking over in Seahawks history, and that's purposefully used so that Bevell's best seasons aren't even included), whereas Bevell had to take over an offense that scored just 19.0 ppg the previous 3 seasons before he took over. The Seahawks scored 2991 points with Bevell as the OC, second highest total in team history (Gill Haskell). The Seahawks scored 400 points in 5 strait seasons with Bevell, the next longest streak in team history is 2 (Ray Prochaska, 1983 + 1984). If fact, those 5 consecutive 400 point seasons is almost the total that have happened during the rest of Seattle's 43 year history (6, including 2018). Bevell's 24.1 ppg is the highest among OCs who coached 48 or more games (I mean technically 18, but there's only been 1 OC who coached more than 1 year but less than 3 in team history, and 3 years gives a good amount of sample size to eliminate fluke positives and negatives). The Seahawks .654 winning percentage under Bevell is by far the best in team history - Ray Prochaska's .604 is the only other time the team won 60% of their games under an OC. Finally, Seattle scored more points in the post season (304) under Bevell than under any other OC - and averaged more points in those make or break games than in the regular season (24.0).

I swear, some people have forgotten what the offense was like under John Becker and Larry Kennan (15.9 ppg, 1989-1994).

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why i call you idiots bevell lovers LOL

the fact that we scored the second highest point total in team history really puts your panties in a twist.

bevell ran the offense into the ground. when wilson couldnt run for 700 yards and lynch left, bevell was left with using graham as a pass blocker, we got the offense of 2017.

we arent reading the same comments then. all i see is "bevell was the best OC we ever had" and "he will be a headcoach next year" back in 2014.

fact is, I was right about bevell and thats why he was shit canned. you were wrong. just admit it.

and while we are at it, i want to hear your prediction for how he will do in detroit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why i call you idiots bevell lovers LOL

the fact that we scored the second highest point total in team history really puts your panties in a twist.

bevell ran the offense into the ground. when wilson couldnt run for 700 yards and lynch left, bevell was left with using graham as a pass blocker, we got the offense of 2017.

we arent reading the same comments then. all i see is "bevell was the best OC we ever had" and "he will be a headcoach next year" back in 2014.

fact is, I was right about bevell and thats why he was shit canned. you were wrong. just admit it.

and while we are at it, i want to hear your prediction for how he will do in detroit.
Show me any quote where I've ever said Bevell was the best OC the team has had. And show me any quote that you can prove was wrong.

100% off your blathering is nothing but fabricated bullshit. It's strawman nonsense because the reality doesn't fit your narrative. It's proven false over and over again to where everyone else sees you for the fool you are, outside of like 2-3 other idiots, and it is quite amusing to watch. Keep on being the white knight for the truly blind. They need a voice and we need the entertainment factor. Who doesn't love a village idiot? :noidea:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how he's living and dying on the 2nd most points in Seahawks history, yet that meant nothing when Bevell scored the second most points in Seahawks history. Amazing how statistics only matter when they support what he wants them to support, yet mean nothing when they don't (yet, he has the gall to claim that other people are cherry picking statistics). Hell, he's so consistent that he'll argue that Shaun Alexander was nothing but a product of his offensive line - yet this offensive line had little to no impact on this offense over the last 3 years.

So, here's a bunch of numbers about scoring I'm sure he'll consider meaningless (which they are if you don't consider the playoffs important):

Including playoffs, this season's 450 points is ranked just 7th in team history (with 4 Bevell years ranking higher), and the 26.5 ppg is ranked 3rd (2005 & 2013). Schottenheimer took over an established offense that has averaged 23.5 ppg over the last 3 seasons (the highest PPG over a 3 year span prior to a new OC taking over in Seahawks history, and that's purposefully used so that Bevell's best seasons aren't even included), whereas Bevell had to take over an offense that scored just 19.0 ppg the previous 3 seasons before he took over. The Seahawks scored 2991 points with Bevell as the OC, second highest total in team history (Gill Haskell). The Seahawks scored 400 points in 5 strait seasons with Bevell, the next longest streak in team history is 2 (Ray Prochaska, 1983 + 1984). If fact, those 5 consecutive 400 point seasons is almost the total that have happened during the rest of Seattle's 43 year history (6, including 2018). Bevell's 24.1 ppg is the highest among OCs who coached 48 or more games (I mean technically 18, but there's only been 1 OC who coached more than 1 year but less than 3 in team history, and 3 years gives a good amount of sample size to eliminate fluke positives and negatives). The Seahawks .654 winning percentage under Bevell is by far the best in team history - Ray Prochaska's .604 is the only other time the team won 60% of their games under an OC. Finally, Seattle scored more points in the post season (304) under Bevell than under any other OC - and averaged more points in those make or break games than in the regular season (24.0).

I swear, some people have forgotten what the offense was like under John Becker and Larry Kennan (15.9 ppg, 1989-1994).

this post should end the crying but it wont. Some people just love to hate regardless if it's justified or not. I feel bad for Bevell because had the Hawks had a OLINE COACH like they do now, the offenses numbers would have been better. This is a NO BRAINER!

Bevell and Cable both got ousted and I believe they did so because they both were throwing each other under the bus and Pete had had enough. Cable is a douche bag and piss poor coach and should NEVER have got the OL and AHC job.

Hawks had their best run for offensive production in a long time behind the worst blocking Oline we had ever seen on a hawks team. That speaks LOUD!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this post should end the crying but it wont. Some people just love to hate regardless if it's justified or not. I feel bad for Bevell because had the Hawks had a OLINE COACH like they do now, the offenses numbers would have been better. This is a NO BRAINER!

Bevell and Cable both got ousted and I believe they did so because they both were throwing each other under the bus and Pete had had enough. Cable is a douche bag and piss poor coach and should NEVER have got the OL and AHC job.

Hawks had their best run for offensive production in a long time behind the worst blocking Oline we had ever seen on a hawks team. That speaks LOUD!
No doubt at all that the offense does the same as it did last year with Bevell minus Cable, but also had no problems with the decision to let Bevell go. The only thing I said at the time is you aren't going to get a massive difference because it's Carroll's offense and we won't see the end of run run 3rd/long punt as long as he's the HC. You won't ever have a dynamic offense under him. We've all seen how well they can move the ball when they are behind and they let Wilson loose, but we will only ever see that when they are behind. They won't run that type of offense all game long.

It would have been nice to see what Bevell could do without being so hamstrung with Cable's inept line. They squandered a bit of the good years of that defense with such piss poor blocking and offensive penalties. They really should have had another SB run in there.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That call in the Super Bowl no matter how much we sugar coat it will always go down as the worst call in Super Bowl history, we have to accept that and move forward.... It's the past now anyway so @#$^@ it .... My thoughts right now are on the draft, it's early I know BUT , I think without a second round pick this year it's pretty much in stone were gonna trade down if a good offer is available ...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that Shamar Stephen is unlikely to come back to the Seahawks after a pretty mediocre season, the Seahawks could use some interior depth. Danny Shelton is still only 25, for some reason the Patriots had him inactive for a number of games but when he played, according to PFF he looked good. Not sure what the market will be like for Shelton, but he's a young guy who could provide us some interior depth with good upside.

Considering that my blood runs purple (not just because of the red wine), I'm a bit biased but I would love to see him added to the defensive line if he doesn't come too expensive.

I like Poona Ford and Jarran Reed, but the Hawks like to rotate guys and Shelton could be a good addition.

2019 Free Agency Profile: Danny Shelton | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that Shamar Stephen is unlikely to come back to the Seahawks after a pretty mediocre season, the Seahawks could use some interior depth. Danny Shelton is still only 25, for some reason the Patriots had him inactive for a number of games but when he played, according to PFF he looked good. Not sure what the market will be like for Shelton, but he's a young guy who could provide us some interior depth with good upside.

Considering that my blood runs purple (not just because of the red wine), I'm a bit biased but I would love to see him added to the defensive line if he doesn't come too expensive.

I like Poona Ford and Jarran Reed, but the Hawks like to rotate guys and Shelton could be a good addition.

2019 Free Agency Profile: Danny Shelton | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

Wait he played for Seattle, but had a mediocre season so we should sign him???

ow for the Pats that makes more sense now. He's young so could improve, if he's willing to take a team friendly deal I'd be all for it.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson, Seahawks still haven't talked about new deal for QB

But if Wilson and the Seahawks do finally discuss a deal, and eventually agree on one, it would be expected to be the biggest in the NFL this offseason, likely topping the $33.5 million annual average that the Green Bay Packers awarded quarterback Aaron Rodgers before the 2018 season kicked off.

Sources: Wilson, Seahawks haven't talked deal

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we hear all the dynasty shit once again, I am so tired of it. Well at least the Rams didn't win it. didn't watch but maybe 1 quarter of it if you add in all the pieces i watched lol.

Ok lets get the offseason started. Next season is coming up fast. :D

Rams won't sweep the Hawks in 2019, not happening.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson, Seahawks still haven't talked about new deal for QB

But if Wilson and the Seahawks do finally discuss a deal, and eventually agree on one, it would be expected to be the biggest in the NFL this offseason, likely topping the $33.5 million annual average that the Green Bay Packers awarded quarterback Aaron Rodgers before the 2018 season kicked off.

Sources: Wilson, Seahawks haven't talked deal

Maybe they can get the better version of Wilson in Kyler Murray.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we hear all the dynasty shit once again, I am so tired of it. Well at least the Rams didn't win it. didn't watch but maybe 1 quarter of it if you add in all the pieces i watched lol.

Ok lets get the offseason started. Next season is coming up fast. :D

Rams won't sweep the Hawks in 2019, not happening.

Im satisfied with the patriots winning. honestly the rams had one of the worst superbowl showings in recent memory.