• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem triggered, i made it pretty clear i wanted sweat and dillard. I also mentioned risner multiple times.

Ok cool. So we can bookmark this page and see how it plays out. Sweat is certainly a fan favorite.

You on the other hand, i havent seen you make any opinions on players known. I could be wrong on all counts, but at least im saying something.

I don't pretend to know enough to challenge what the team does. I care about results. I don't much care for hot takes from people with limited knowledge.

I thought when they fired Bevell maybe you would be a little more optimistic about the team. Clearly I was mistaken.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the preseason can't come soon enough!

We Hawks fans have a lot of players to watch and i want to see them on the field. Our Offense is going to be FAST on the outside and punch you in the throat tough on the inside ( not the face the DAMN THROAT! )

The retool is going strong and the SB window is open for several more years.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok cool. So we can bookmark this page and see how it plays out. Sweat is certainly a fan favorite.

I don't pretend to know enough to challenge what the team does. I care about results. I don't much care for hot takes from people with limited knowledge.

I thought when they fired Bevell maybe you would be a little more optimistic about the team. Clearly I was mistaken.

All im hearing is that you are a brainless coward. But what else would one expect from the left coast where dissenting from the group think is a hate crime.

Just try thinking for yourself for a moment, you might like it.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All im hearing is that you are a brainless coward. But what else would one expect from the left coast where dissenting from the group think is a hate crime.

Just try thinking for yourself for a moment, you might like it.

A. I'm coward because I won't pretend to know things I don't know? Interesting argument.
B. Hate to break the news to you skippy but I'm not from the West Coast. Never lived there in my life.
C. I love independent thinking. I don't love hot takes or baseless assertions, which tend to be your wheelhouse.

Reactions: JMR

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) you dont watch the game
B) youre not from here
C) wtf are you doing in a seahawks forum?
D) if you dont want a foray into the world of opinions, shut the fuck up.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B) youre not from here

A) I watch the Seahawks. I don't watch game tape for hundreds of schools so that I can determine whether some college kid is good or not. Neither do you but you still pretend that you know more than the professional scouts.
B) I never said I was from Seattle. First you attack me because I'm from the West Coast. Now you are trying to attack me because I'm not from the West Coast. You have some issues.
C) This isn't a Seattle residents forum. I've been a Seahawks fan since likely before you were born.
D) I'm completely fine with opinions. I don't even mind people that have negative opinions. I get annoyed with people that have your "Open your eyes sheeple!" attitude about their opinions.

Some of us here have been talking Seahawks football with each other for over 20 years across many different forums. We don't always agree with each other but always try to respect each other. You should try it sometime.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't always agree with each other but always try to respect each other.

well except for that JMR character, he's an asshole!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is playing for a contract lets hope he shows something. But we have seen him long enough that if he shows it now then there is a good chance he has been a lazy SOB or ... Maybe Solari worked his magic.

BTW
Someone go fly a drone over VMAC Friday through Sunday and record the practices lol. Lets get some video of these kids in rookie training camp!

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely the right call on Ifedi. He did improve quite a bit in year 3, but I don't think it was enough to justify the $ that 5th year would require. Make him work for it this season and then decide. Plus, you have a backup plan there with Fant. Quite possible someone else could emerge as well, and we still need to figure out the long term plan for Pocic.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we still need to figure out the long term plan for Pocic.

Yeah they have him playing all over the line and we have seen how that can hurt GOOD players ( Britt ). They need to lock him in to a spot and let him grow. Poor kids head has been spinning since his first year in the NFL and trying to learn every line position.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that this has been mentioned, but Ezekiel Ansah visited the Seahawks this week. Friend of mine told me that if he signs after May 7th, the Seahawks won't lose a comp pick. Not sure if that's true, but the Seahawks have the cap space to add him. Would be a good move if he's healthy enough.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is playing for a contract lets hope he shows something. But we have seen him long enough that if he shows it now then there is a good chance he has been a lazy SOB or ... Maybe Solari worked his magic.

BTW
Someone go fly a drone over VMAC Friday through Sunday and record the practices lol. Lets get some video of these kids in rookie training camp!

Sorry brah!!!

I would have sent mine but outta town and off island

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that this has been mentioned, but Ezekiel Ansah visited the Seahawks this week. Friend of mine told me that if he signs after May 7th, the Seahawks won't lose a comp pick. Not sure if that's true, but the Seahawks have the cap space to add him. Would be a good move if he's healthy enough.

That is true.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read somewhere that Shane Ray was visiting as well

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B) youre not from here

Dear MrSnuggles:
A)
I have watched EVERY Seahawk Game since inception. Have You?
When I was in College in the 80's, I still watched EVERY game.
I have missed 0 games. Huge Fan.

B)
I'm from here, and I was 13 when we got BOTH teams. 8th Grade.
I even attended a Pilots game in 1969. I still have the program. Sweet memories.
Sicks Stadium. Just Once.
Seahawk Games, Season Tickets for a while and random games otherwise, STILLover 70 Games attended, at the Dome, Husky Stadium, and the Current Location.

C)
Most of us over 55 have had the Pilot History. For that 1 Year. Dammit.
We love our Local Sports.

D)
I'm ready to enter into your "Foray of Opinions" in a much more positive manner.
Bring it dude.

This should be fun.
I guess I'm more of a LOVER than a Hater.
More Half Full, rather than 1/2 empty.