• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And still, far longer than the time until the Warriors win another title.
the Warriors are 14-1 this yeare and that number will only continue to get bigger as the years pass them by. I mean- unless your buddy Ponce over there lent Curry the fountain of youth. I cant imagine the hubris and delusion required to think that as Curry gets older the chances that you win will get better. At this point you are just in denial.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were schooled as usual on the basketball stuff.
Not my fault you type before comprehending.
Heat are great at understanding cap rules.
I never typed one negative thing about Gilbert today.

And, what fucking nerve to cry about a personal shot being though its being used as an example to counter the exact personal shot comment you made this morning.
If you are so against personal shots why make one yourself?

Not a lot of self control there, huh?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its year 6 after LeBron left and the Heat are not close to contending. Its been 7 years since the Lakers have won a playoff series.

The Cavs drought will be much less than those 2 teams that is for sure.

wonder if he's willing to bet on that...?

hmm...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't rule them out to at least contend in the West, but do agree once this run is over possible they're no more likely than the cavs to contend again.
I mean, Curry will be 32 before the end of the season. The great contracts that allowed them to sign Durant, and carry a 4th guy like Iggy have all expired and are replaced with lucrative long term contracts that extend well into the players mid thirties.

Its just common sense at this point. The Warriors had a great young core that was still on reasonable deals. That allowed them to add Durant and have Iggy on the team. Now those players are aging, becoming more injury prone, and are on hhuge contracts that preclude the addition of other major talent. its just the natural cycle of things work in the NBA. I think Draymond, because of his body type and skill set will be the first one to see a significant decline.....i think he thought so too and didnt want to wait till next year when he was eligible for 37M per year --- so he took his what? 26? a year?

Curry has never been a physical specimen....and he has played the equivalent of like 8 seasons in the last 5 years and will be 32 before the season is over.

Klay the same kind of wear and tear- but he will be playing on a rebuilt knee--- and his defense will clearly never be the same.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Warriors are 14-1 this yeare and that number will only continue to get bigger as the years pass them by. I mean- unless your buddy Ponce over there lent Curry the fountain of youth. I cant imagine the hubris and delusion required to think that as Curry gets older the chances that you win will get better. At this point you are just in denial.
Surrender accepted. Focus on your Browns

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs first 6 years post LeBron will def. be better than the Heats---- but it mostly comes down to the fact that Riley was too old, impatient and butt-hurt by LeBron leaving to take a step back and do a proper rebuild. That ego is fucking him.

LeBron has been gone 5 years, not 6, correct?

In those 5 seasons the Heat has won 209 regular season games and 8 playoff games.
For the Cavs to surpass that, they will have to win an average of 47.5 games the next 4 seasons plus win 9 playoff games.
No fucking way that is happening.

So how about this, we make a 10k vcash bet right now, and let it sit in pending until summer of '23?

Of course you won't actually bet, but you will keep posting the same bullshit!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder if these guys have resumes?

london-zoo-uk-05th-jan-2015-squirrel-monkeys-help-with-the-counting-EDC8TA.jpg

I think they could PROBABLY figure out giving out hugely over market deals to Tyler Johnson, James Johnson, Hassan Whiteside, Dion Waiters, Kelly Olnyk, to choke out the teams cap room for years to come was not so great an idea.

I bet if you put pictures of free agents on the floor and signed the ones that these monkeys shit on it would be a better way to go about putting a team together than Riley over the last few years.

I mean, you dont have to look any further than the results to see what a piss poor job Riley has done. If you want to ignore every word i have ever said concerning Riley all you would ahve to do is look at the results to see how bad a job he has done of late

Not sure if they have resumes, but better question, do they make you buy them bananas when you make your daily office Costco run?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way, never new Mayfield was that much of an asshole. I was reading on the NFL boards that he was disrespecting one of this year's rookie QB's for no apparent reason...
How appropriate...he's like @WiggyRuss with an actual shred of athletic talent

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee the Warriors win one before the Cavs. Probably in the next 5 years actually. And you know I'm right.
I'd certainly bet on GS since the Cavs have zero chance for the next 2 seasons and the Ws at least have a shot.

But not sure I'll make the same comment in 2-3 years. We'll see.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are so against personal shots why make one yourself?

Not a lot of self control there, huh?

Take all the personal shots you want.
Very different then stalking someones facebook and sharing on a site like this.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok
Now you’re smarter then Pat AND Andy.
You prob should get some rest, people need you there in the morning to have the coffee ready.
more personal attacks about his profession when you hate personal attacks about someone's profession?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd certainly bet on GS since the Cavs have zero chance for the next 2 seasons and the Ws at least have a shot.

But not sure I'll make the same comment in 2-3 years. We'll see.
Yep, we sure will!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I’ve said before, I’m sure they both aspire to one day in this world achieve your success.
Pat Riley gets paid more to give a 1 hour speech then you earn in a year.

Chew on that.
Interesting....wish I knew all I need to do was play the "he makes more money than you" card in discussions about TT, Love, etc.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more personal attacks about his profession when you hate personal attacks about someone's profession?

If you can read and comprehend, I said if he was just making fun of his perception of job, so what?

What was reported was he was posting actual real names and other personal stuff because he was in meltdown mode. I wasn't on that site so I can't confirm or deny, but @Mecca was and she confirmed.

Still waiting for you to show where I wrote Cavs would suck for a decade.
Having search issues?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting....wish I knew all I need to do was play the "he makes more money than you" card in discussions about TT, Love, etc.

If those players were internally fighting, maybe it would come up.
I would say their salaries do indicate who is the better player.

Fact is, that here, we have @WiggyRuss saying he is more qualified then Pat Riley.
You don't see the difference?