• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinner just signed for $9 per which means Hall is probably getting somewhere in the neighborhood of $10.5.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley Cup is wrapped up, now onto the offseason.

That Blues team actually reminded me of the 95 Devils. Solid goaltending, great D, smothering in the neutral zone, won a lot of close games. Good for St. Louis.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Blues.... this was a playoffs that didn't have a major player to win it all, all teams had a chance....

Boston nearly had the triple crown(Superbowl, World Series...)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinner and Eberle off the market. A potentially loaded winger UFA class is getting smaller.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still some good ones... the likes of Lee and Simmonds are perhaps more enticing to us financially compared to Pavelski and Panarin.

The recent rumors of PK Subban are very interesting obviously and I'd be very open to hear what the potential trade package would be if NSH is serious about moving him...

Hall is our #1 priority IMO. I like Simmonds here with us(at the right price).

Of course would like others but that would be breaking the bank territory.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still some good ones... the likes of Lee and Simmonds are perhaps more enticing to us financially compared to Pavelski and Panarin.

The recent rumors of PK Subban are very interesting obviously and I'd be very open to hear what the potential trade package would be if NSH is serious about moving him...

Hall is our #1 priority IMO. I like Simmonds here with us(at the right price).

Of course would like others but that would be breaking the bank territory.

If our off-season is Simmonds + top pairing defenseman I'm good with that.

Those 2 plus the additions of Hughes, Ty Smith and potentially Jesper Boqvist puts us in really good shape. Boqvist is apparently the fastest player in our organization, would love to see him put it together.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our off-season is Simmonds + top pairing defenseman I'm good with that.

Those 2 plus the additions of Hughes, Ty Smith and potentially Jesper Boqvist puts us in really good shape. Boqvist is apparently the fastest player in our organization, would love to see him put it together.
Oh snap, faster than McLeod?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap, faster than McLeod?

"I just watched Boqvist play against the Fins (last week),” Fitzgerald said. “I went over to watch the (Kaapo) Kakko kid and both Jespers (Bratt and Boqvist) played. It was a good game to watch. (Boqvist) has made tremendous strides from where he was a year ago. Just his speed is incredible. In-flight speed, I don’t know if we have anyone in our organization faster, and that includes (Taylor Hall). He effortlessly moves around the ice. He’s made some great strides.

“He became a top player in that league as a young player. It says a lot about his ability and a lot about how, maybe, lucky we are by getting him in the second round.”

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really enjoyed watching the Blues run to their first Stanley Cup Title.
As far as free agents go, Taylor Hall is a must and I wouldn't mind Brian Boyle returning to the team. I've always hoped the team would sign Justin Williams. He is up in age yet still very productive and would really help a younger team. Something along the lines of a one year or two year deal at a salary that would appeal to him.

The D could really use some help. Not sure which way the team will go here. They really need to get this solved before the season starts.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There was a point over a year ago I would say go all in on Karlsson, but, I think he is past his peak now.
Not sure if he will ever be the same player he was before this season with his injuries etc.

I do agree on getting defensive help and I don't really care for Trouba. He will be greatly overpaid. I think any help on defense has to come via trade.

Really looking forward to the draft this friday night.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trouba to the Rangers. Let's hope he's Shattenkirk 2.0

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas is already at $83+ in cap. Start hitting up their phones Ray.