• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NFL Draft

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The huge need I see left is a Jabril Peppers replacement unless we signed someone I don’t know about

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signed Morgan Burnett as a veteran and he will start. Eric Murray is the backup, he is OK as a backup but if he can improve he could be the starter eventually maybe. He is still young and can learn from Burnett.

They will need a OT. You never know with Robinson and Hubbard.

It wouldnt hurt gettng another safety, also a RB and possibly a WR.

4th
2 5th’s
6th
7th

5 picks could be OL, DT/DE, S, RB, WR/TE

Maybe even another LB

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we got a safety from Miami. Will have to read up on him when I get home.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we got a safety from Miami. Will have to read up on him when I get home.

He ran a 4.4 39” vert. Athletic guy but he was supposedly a very good tackler. Seems like what they needed in that SS spot

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dorsey likes the OL. I think he believes in Robinson. I could see them beefing up the DL depth

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2:46 - Greedy Williams - CB - this was pure gold. Apparently all these teams passed on him bc of his tackling was below average. Well that’s what you have linebackers and DL for. You dont find too many CB’s with this athleticism, speed and cover skills. Reminds me of Deion Sanders and Deion never really tackled his entire career. That worked out well. A 4.33 40 isnt bad.

3:80 - Sione Takitaki - LB - this was a little bit of a reach. I heard a lot of good things about this guy though. He was very good in coverage and the run, also one of the best tacklers in college football. This guy could be a stud.

4:119 - Sheldrick Redwine - S - From what I hear this guy was another athletic freak. 4.44 40 and 39 in vertical. This kid is very versatile. He will not shy away from a tackle but also disciplined in coverage. Sounds like another Randall type of player. He will add depth in case of injury and learn from veterans, will help in ST’s.

5:155 - Mack Wilson - LB - any pure gold pick from projection standpoint. Most had him going late 1st-early 2nd. Even some had him going early 3rd but still a hell of a steal. Another guy that will help making tackles. Wasnt great moving side to side but he also could play well in coverage. Think he ran around a 4.62.

5:170 - Austin Seibert - K - well they had a rookie last year in Joseph but I wouldnt exactly say he was great. He did improve. Seibert is the all-time leader in points in NCAA history. Not too bad lol.

6:189 - Drew Forbes - OT/OG - this kid played LT in college but more projected to play guard. Very fundamentally sound and was projected around the 5th. Nice pick to add depth.

7:221 - Donnie Lewis - CB - dont know much about him but he adds depth and on special teams.

What do you guys think? I think we filled two of the main needs. Secondary and LB’s.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 defensive picks, I am very pleased

Add in OBJ, Hunt, Vernon and I’m happy with the off-season

I was worried the Bungels were going to take Haskins at 11. That would have been awful.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2:46 - Greedy Williams - CB - this was pure gold. Apparently all these teams passed on him bc of his tackling was below average. Well that’s what you have linebackers and DL for. You dont find too many CB’s with this athleticism, speed and cover skills. Reminds me of Deion Sanders and Deion never really tackled his entire career. That worked out well. A 4.33 40 isnt bad.

3:80 - Sione Takitaki - LB - this was a little bit of a reach. I heard a lot of good things about this guy though. He was very good in coverage and the run, also one of the best tacklers in college football. This guy could be a stud.

4:119 - Sheldrick Redwine - S - From what I hear this guy was another athletic freak. 4.44 40 and 39 in vertical. This kid is very versatile. He will not shy away from a tackle but also disciplined in coverage. Sounds like another Randall type of player. He will add depth in case of injury and learn from veterans, will help in ST’s.

5:155 - Mack Wilson - LB - any pure gold pick from projection standpoint. Most had him going late 1st-early 2nd. Even some had him going early 3rd but still a hell of a steal. Another guy that will help making tackles. Wasnt great moving side to side but he also could play well in coverage. Think he ran around a 4.62.

5:170 - Austin Seibert - K - well they had a rookie last year in Joseph but I wouldnt exactly say he was great. He did improve. Seibert is the all-time leader in points in NCAA history. Not too bad lol.

6:189 - Drew Forbes - OT/OG - this kid played LT in college but more projected to play guard. Very fundamentally sound and was projected around the 5th. Nice pick to add depth.

7:221 - Donnie Lewis - CB - dont know much about him but he adds depth and on special teams.

What do you guys think? I think we filled two of the main needs. Secondary and LB’s.

What do I think? I'm trying not to. It's the weekend.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more beer for me anymore. But I have some goodies from my dispensary. Edibles are nice.
If you’re in the giving mood I will PM you my address.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you’re in the giving mood I will PM you my address.

:pound:

Nice try. Sending any weed based item over state lines is illegal. DIA (the crowded airport) even has a weed drop box so you don't take anything w/ you on the flight.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Nice try. Sending any weed based item over state lines is illegal. DIA (the crowded airport) even has a weed drop box so you don't take anything w/ you on the flight.
Most edibles are unscented! Nobody will know. But send it from a fake address so it can’t be traced back to you, just in case