• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Needs

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE Martin picked it up at the end of the season, his last 4 regular season games he had 3 sacks and 2 FF. He showed promise and something to build on. He also showed in those games that he is a special type player that is just very raw. Our Dline is so young that you got to let these guys grow a little. So many of you are so fast to move on. Heck it was like when We had Michael Bennett here as a rookie they just cut bait way to fast. Couple seasons later he was a force.

Hawks need CB help, a SS that can play AT the LOS and a WR. But Fluker and Sweezy are both UFA so might need some Oline help but we got a couple young guys that showed promise so who knows. This team is so young now in so many places and they just need to grow. We do need a true cover corner though and a LoS SS. Might be time to start looking for some LBers to groom as well. How much longer do we have KJ and Bobby together? this might have been the last year but i can say almost 100% that 3-4 years from now one or both might be gone.

Can't fix everything in one draft and not in one with only 4 picks 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th.

Draft pick Value chart
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/imported_assets/2183087/trade-value-chart.jpg

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton risner is the guy i want round one. Can play G or RT.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 olineman on the team right now, and most looked like quality Olineman when they got to play. Yes many want to beat up Procic but he is going through the same growing pains Britt went through. When one year you play one position and the next you play 2 or 3 other positions it makes it hard to get your head straight.

When do you think the 10-11th best Olineman is drafted? 2nd round? Early 2nd round? Hawks might get a mid round pick in the 2nd for their 1st. I believe the DLine and Oline just need to grow more. Lots of youth on both those lines. Hawks need a true cover corner and a SS that can play at the LoS. Alsao some explosive talent at WR. Not sure i like the WR group thats coming out all that much though. They list WR as one of the deepest positions to draft for this year but i dont see it. But before they list WR they list Edge rushers and DT's.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we can snag a 3rd if we drop down to the bottom of the 1st, maybe another 4th if we drop down into the second round. which may well be what we do, however i think we will miss out on one of the top talents.

i still think we should tag thomas and trade him, maybe to the chiefs or steelers.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we can snag a 3rd if we drop down to the bottom of the 1st, maybe another 4th if we drop down into the second round. which may well be what we do, however i think we will miss out on one of the top talents.

i still think we should tag thomas and trade him, maybe to the chiefs or steelers.

That would be fitting but then they can't tag Clark, i think the only way the Hawks keep Clark is if he is tagged.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay clark what he wants.

Senior bowl was today, risner impressed so i wonder if he will even be there when we pick.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay clark what he wants.

Senior bowl was today, risner impressed so i wonder if he will even be there when we pick.

Please no more punters or one handed linebackers...lets get some beef in here. Great year for defensive lineman!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please no more punters or one handed linebackers...lets get some beef in here. Great year for defensive lineman!

OL and DL has a lot of depth, its too bad we dont have a 2nd rounder...