• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 in Review

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Cowboys were awesome versus all mediocre teams not called the Jets and so was Dak and Cooper. However, Dak and Cooper and Garret all flailed against every team with a winning record not called the Rams so we end the year with another 8-8 Garrett year with the “number one offense” and a top 12 defense and no playoffs. Time for change one would think. The Eagles shows heart and we showed we are front runners. I think we are becoming Cubs fans and starting the wait till next year chants!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been nice to see what this team would have done with a different coaching staff before we had to make decisions on a lot of these players. If we lock everyone up we guarantee this is our team for the most part going forward and unfortunately we don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing and we won't find out that answer until after we have to make decisions on who stays and who goes. I wish we could just tag all of them...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s crazy to see what Gallup has become. I know he gets help with Cooper being on the field, but he sure looks the part of a number 1 WR. His athleticism is freakish at times. Sure he had some drops but I really think he is just scratching the surface of how good he is going to be.

Congrats to Dak on 30 TDs. In today’s game that doesn’t seem that hard to do, but then you look and I could be wrong but only 2 others did it and one of those joined the 30/30 club. I think he finished a couple yards short of a single season passing record. If Tavon would have known , maybe he would have tried harder on that last pass. Then again maybe he did. Like Aikman said, Dak would rather have the playoffs over anything.

Just shaking my head thinking about this season

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s crazy to see what Gallup has become. I know he gets help with Cooper being on the field, but he sure looks the part of a number 1 WR. His athleticism is freakish at times. Sure he had some drops but I really think he is just scratching the surface of how good he is going to be.

I agree on the #1 appearance. And - I have a feeling that appearance is going to be a factor in how Jerry looks at Cooper. Is Jerry willing to pay Amari #1 money when (in Jerry’s mind) he sees Amari as a #2?

Just scattershooting here - but there are players to sign. Amari could be a casualty in all that.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the #1 appearance. And - I have a feeling that appearance is going to be a factor in how Jerry looks at Cooper. Is Jerry willing to pay Amari #1 money when (in Jerry’s mind) he sees Amari as a #2?

Just scattershooting here - but there are players to sign. Amari could be a casualty in all that.
It’s just hard for me to see how you drop a #1 pick on Amari only to drop him after pretty much a year. I would rather them franchise him and see how he does under a new coaching staff and see how much Gallup really improves cause there’s been some games where he had a serious case of the drops. Idk about him being THEE #1 receiver.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just hard for me to see how you drop a #1 pick on Amari only to drop him after pretty much a year. I would rather them franchise him and see how he does under a new coaching staff and see how much Gallup really improves cause there’s been some games where he had a serious case of the drops. Idk about him being THEE #1 receiver.

And... if Dak isn’t signed? Then what?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And... if Dak isn’t signed? Then what?
Dak needs to be signed early this off season

I don't think it will be 25 per as the cowboys offered and not the 40 per Dak's camp countered with. I do think it's a bit more than wentz and goff, which seems about right to me

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak needs to be signed early this off season

I don't think it will be 25 per as the cowboys offered and not the 40 per Dak's camp countered with. I do think it's a bit more than wentz and goff, which seems about right to me

I agree... and on all points. It’s critical his deal gets done first.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard tonight there have been 173 teams finish with 100 plus point differential and Dallas is the only team to finish 500 or below

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an outsider looking in my opinion is there is no way the Cowboys should not have been Superbowl contenders. I look at this team and on paper they are loaded with talent. The easy answer is the coaching staff is bad but to be honest I put all of this on Jerry Jones. Unless I am mistaken he chooses all the coaches. I find it hard to believe that with his job on the line Jason Garrett would choose Kellen Moore as his OC.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an outsider looking in my opinion is there is no way the Cowboys should not have been Superbowl contenders. I look at this team and on paper they are loaded with talent. The easy answer is the coaching staff is bad but to be honest I put all of this on Jerry Jones. Unless I am mistaken he chooses all the coaches. I find it hard to believe that with his job on the line Jason Garrett would choose Kellen Moore as his OC.
well we cant fix Jerry Jones. We are stuck with him until he dies.
But we can change our Coaches & hope.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard tonight there have been 173 teams finish with 100 plus point differential and Dallas is the only team to finish 500 or below
giphy.gif

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am of the mind that Amari does not get resigned......unless we get a very team friendly deal. He is a bad ass but he gets hurt a lot and I sure do not want to tie the big money to that. Gallup is awesome.........sometimes. Maybe with another year to practice with Dak, gallup gets to that #1 spot?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I read one more post. LOL

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's the last we will hear from Garrett as a Cowboy...
The page will be turned and we'll all hope for the best
with JJ hesitating, I would say that he, Steven and Garrett are in the middle of negotiations on a new contract.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with JJ hesitating, I would say that he, Steven and Garrett are in the middle of negotiations on a new contract.
I think Garrett would make a fantastic STs coach